PDA

View Full Version : Is my website is good?

webdesignseo
05-03-2012, 06:41 AM
Hi guys! Could you tell me about my website is there any mistake to overcome for attract to viewers. Is there any validation errors. If it has, where i want change coding it is HTML either CSS? You guys feel this site more friendly manner for SEO (http://www.webdesignseoservice.co.uk/cheap-seo-services-whatwedo.html) purpose? Kindly let me know.

jdavid
05-07-2012, 06:39 AM
Hi,

Your website is very good. it will surely attract the viewers. just keep updating it.

brainusa
06-14-2012, 12:26 PM
I have checked your website. It looks good but I have found that your main menu can not working properly. Actually, you have not included any page for “Our Work” and “FAQ”. You must have to create these web pages and add into the website. I have tested contact us fill up a form which has perfect validations. You are going to create this website for SEO purpose, so it’s better to use a perfect color combination or repeat any smaller image rather than full background image.

seogirl
06-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Hi

Your website is excellent. According to me, there is no error...

cloudcomputing
06-18-2012, 11:40 AM
Your website is good but i suggest add slider images in header with the help of java script your site will more attractive

James Andy
06-19-2012, 09:26 AM
Yes, your site is pretty good and have decent color combination plus it has no error so keep going on dear.

ayishabanu
02-23-2013, 10:38 AM
Your website is good but colur scheme is not as much good..Give some professional and pleasant color..

james2012smith
03-19-2013, 09:01 AM
Good effort by you. But you have to take a lot to points into consideration for creating great professional look and feel. I think your website is still in under development, Just read this article for to know more about important web design tips (http://webtechtouch.blogspot.com/2012/07/9-most-important-web-design-tips.html).

ALANHB
04-26-2013, 03:44 AM
Very good website bro I like you website :)

rosterfedrik
05-23-2013, 07:08 AM
Your website designing is perfect, visitor can easily understand about your aim and company services and image slider is also very nicely represent company hard work. But your social medial buttons are not set exact location, visitor can not show easily. I recommended you to use perfect area where visitors easily show social media buttons and give more likes and you can also decrease web page loading time.

Rebbeca
05-27-2013, 06:38 PM
Yes your work is great you did real effort. Keep it up and do work hard to be a professional.