PDA

View Full Version : who offers Knowledge Base Tool that enrigh webiste and facilitate customer?

Annabelle
05-30-2012, 02:49 AM
Are you looking for a program for your department(IT) or website that will fit our needs as a knowledge base for computer related issues.Are you looking for a cheap(free) knowledge base management system (http://www.phphelpdesk.org/) of that will help your team finding common problems and solutions and enhancing the content of your site.

Now I have this problem for developing my small business.Do you know any efficient knowledge base management system?

Thanks for your sharing!

amythhomas
06-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Even i too want knowledge base software for my newly created website. I got some websites who provide knowledge base management systems are

www.knowledgebaseforce.com
www.knowledgebase-script.com/

Are you looking for a program for your department(IT) or website that will fit our needs as a knowledge base for computer related issues.Are you looking for a cheap(free) knowledge base management system (http://www.phphelpdesk.org/) of that will help your team finding common problems and solutions and enhancing the content of your site.

Now I have this problem for developing my small business.Do you know any efficient knowledge base management system?

Thanks for your sharing!

Elaine
07-09-2012, 08:57 AM
Knowledge base management system is popular among companies. It is a customer support tool, FAQ and help desk system which can be used to provide support to an online community, by solving tickets, adding a comprehensive FAQ section and interacting with users via emails. An FAQ is a relatively short list of some of the most common questions that are asked of customer support and their answers. When customers first use help desk software, they should be exposed to a program or self-help list which will attempt to answer their questions before they ever get a chance to make a call.

Six Top Benefits of an effective knowledge base management system:

- Inventory your hardware and software across the enterprise
- Keep track of licenses
- Handle issue management and trouble tickets with ease
- Monitor your network and bandwidth
- Manage changes and configurations
- Map your network