PDA

View Full Version : help on government contracts

GeneticX
06-12-2012, 01:03 PM
I'm in search of methods to increase my business and now I think to get government contracts to increase sales. I think I need to get help from company which is providing GSA Schedule contracts, am I right? After some google search found some and one of them seems trustworthy - gsaapplications.com (http://www.gsaapplications.com/), does anybody knows this company?

Guntah
06-21-2012, 01:33 PM
You can do your own taxes for free. Why do accountants exist? Why does H&R Block exist? Because they are professionals and that is what they do. Over 79% of companies that submit their own application to GSA are DENIED. But If you will use services from GSAApplications.com the success rate will increase and you will definitely get what you want, just give them a chance.

figage
06-27-2012, 12:28 PM
I can share personal experience with gsaapplications.com.
Stuff who handled our account were really knowledgeable, and delivered the paperwork fast. As a newbie in the government contract process, I was very impressed with how they've handled the paperwork and especially the pricing negotiations.

GeneticX
07-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Your feedbacks are really helpful, folks! As I see gsaapplications.com is quality company which service is reliable and affordable. I'm going to give them a try and share my experience in some time.