PDA

View Full Version : Reducing Costs and Keep Customer Satified Through Free Help Desk Software

Annabelle
06-13-2012, 03:36 AM
You can download free help desk software and customize it to develop an effective communication channel among the employees, technical persons and the non-technical staffs. Through help desk software you can connect your systems even in the remotest areas.

With the activity tracking facilities, the free help desk software analyzes the open issues. The authorized users thus can monitor the current status of a pending request and look for the persisting problems.

amythhomas
06-20-2012, 10:41 AM
I am running a BPO Concern ..Hope this help desk software will really helpful in handling pre and post sale issues both online as well as offline i guess...And also please let me know the cost of this Help Desk Software.

You can download free help desk software and customize it to develop an effective communication channel among the employees, technical persons and the non-technical staffs. Through help desk software you can connect your systems even in the remotest areas.

With the activity tracking facilities, the free help desk software analyzes the open issues. The authorized users thus can monitor the current status of a pending request and look for the persisting problems.