PDA

View Full Version : Druppal?

amrita12
06-14-2012, 05:38 AM
Hi

How to make a website in druppal? Is it really easy ?

dikertrome
06-14-2012, 10:32 AM
According to me, Drupal is a excellent CMS. It is very easy use for make a website. It has good features and I have tried it. I really impressed with it.

cloudcomputing
06-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Go to handbook

http://drupal.org/handbook

May I suggest you revisit the handbook again after you have setup a couple of Drupal sites? You'll probably find that it's pretty simplistic in it's approach.

Of course, Drupal is a community based project, which means that anyone can contribute So, if anyone finds a problem with the documentation (i.e. maybe it needs a section that doesn't assume some background knowledge?), then go ahead and submit the changes or new content.

It's too easy to complain about bad documentation (I'm guilty of it myself), when a little bit of our time can be taken to make said documentation better.

alfiecharleng
06-19-2012, 11:34 AM
Hi

I think its like word press? Even I dont know exactly about it ...

mjband
06-21-2012, 10:09 AM
Hello

Druppal is very easy. Basically its a CMS...

brainusa
06-27-2012, 01:28 PM
If you are a web developer then Drupal would be easy for you otherwise not. Drupal is specifically developed for web developers. It has very complex coding function compared to other CMS. So if you are a web developer then try Drupal otherwise go with Wordpress or Joomla.

sophia01
09-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Drupal is an open source content management platform powering millions of websites and applications. It’s built, used, and supported by an active and diverse community of people around the world.
Drupal’s default installation is a database-backed web platform with file maintenance tools and a high level of security. Many developers take advantage of Drupal’s extensible architecture to go far beyond the “core” package.
Drupal both hosts and promotes your content. It can reach out beyond your site to give you a presence on Twitter, Facebook, and in other venues. Drupal’s built-in features also give search engines what they want, improving your web impact automatically.
Drupal site designs come from “themes”, whose visual presentation is described in standard CSS. Drupal.org hosts hundreds of free, fully customizable themes, including several “base themes” to help you launch your own designs.

ruby01
10-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Drupal is free, open source software that can be used by individuals or groups of users -- even those lacking technical skills -- to easily create and manage many types of Web sites. The application includes a content management platform and a development framework.

Types of sites that Drupal can be used for include:

blogs
personal or corporate Web sites
portals
forums
e-commerce sites
intranets
resource directories
social networking sites.

Drupal is written in the PHP programming language. The software is ready-to-use upon download and also includes a Web-based installer and add on modules. The software supports content management, collaborative authoring, newsletters, podcasts, image galleries, peer-to-peer networking, file uploads/downloads and more.

kathrine01
10-11-2012, 07:06 AM
Drupal is free, open source software that can be used by individuals or groups of users -- even those lacking technical skills -- to easily create and manage many types of Web sites. The application includes a content management platform and a development framework.

Types of sites that Drupal can be used for include:

blogs
personal or corporate Web sites
portals
forums
e-commerce sites
intranets
resource directories
social networking sites.

Drupal is written in the PHP programming language. The software is ready-to-use upon download and also includes a Web-based installer and add on modules. The software supports content management, collaborative authoring, newsletters, podcasts, image galleries, peer-to-peer networking, file uploads/downloads and more.
Great job! Keep it up. Awe inspiring in more ways than one. Hope to see similar stuff coming from you again.

James Andy
10-17-2012, 08:20 AM
Well, Drupal is an open source content management platform and powering millions of websites and applications. It’s built, used, and supported by an active and various group of people around the world.

anirba09P
05-13-2014, 04:03 AM

john2
05-31-2014, 07:47 AM
Down load latest version of drupal and make its layout, menus, header and footer according to your choice and knowledge. Drupal is good CMS for developing websites and blogs. Some people also like Wordpress instead of it nowadays.

Clinton
06-06-2014, 11:16 AM
Drupal is easy and free tool for web designing. If you want to use Drupal,I suggest you should watch tutorial at youtube or any other website search in Google.Working with Drupal is easy enough to create website for newcomer. WordPress, Joomla, Adobe Dreamweaver are also free and easy tools available for designing.

BritneaWilson
06-17-2014, 11:12 AM
Drupal is a free software package that allows you to easily organize, manage and publish your content, with an endless variety of customization. Drupal is Open Source.

davidweb09
03-22-2017, 11:48 AM
I think WordPress is best CMS which is SEO friendly & easy to manage.