PDA

View Full Version : Powerful Linux Host

Youngman
06-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Which hosting provider could you suggest as suitable to get reliable hosting solutions with high performance and much resources? I think that Innonhost.com will fit my demands, do you know them?

Querrido
06-19-2012, 12:39 PM
When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Glowhost.com.
The only thing I would like to change is the bill from monthly to yearly.
Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.

Guntah
06-21-2012, 12:23 PM
I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. Check for MarbleHost (http://www.marblehost.com/) solutions, quality company with high stability and performance, you won't regret of using them

figage
06-27-2012, 12:09 PM
According to my research InnonHost.com is reliable company which plans are stable and featured. Do not hesitate to contact them directly and get more information.

Madagaskar
07-02-2012, 12:20 PM
According to my experience, jumpline.com has been rock solid from the beginning.
Think their Linux hosting (http://jumpline.com/) solutions will meet your specific requirements. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
They are offering 50% off the price now.

GeneticX
07-05-2012, 11:28 AM
I think you should use services from InnonHost.com for sure.
Do no hesitate to contact them directly for more information.

President
07-09-2012, 01:13 PM
For Linux hosting based on quality, I'd highly recommend Kjmanagedsolutions.com web host. You will see how fast support team answer your specific questions, because they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.
You will be very pleased.

№Lucky
07-12-2012, 12:28 PM
To my mind, you will be fully-satisfied customer if you choose hostforweb.com hosting services.
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
Uptime is 99.9% and servers are fast.

zita
08-14-2012, 07:24 AM
Hi,

You can these web hosting service providers, Hostgator, HostingRaja, Bigrock, Sriganeshhosting..
You need check their customer reviews on Google. Hope, it will help to get the right hosting service provider.

fuzzler
09-19-2015, 04:18 PM
Personally, I'd choose HG. Just that their prices are low and tech support is average. Just what you get for your penny.

a2one
09-29-2015, 07:40 AM
In my opinion that could be VPS or dedicated server if you are talking about powerful hosting solutions.
If you need VPS I think vpsget.com would be nice choice fr you.
But if dedicated server is your target - check nldedicated.com.