PDA

View Full Version : Any reliable Indian host?

GeneticX
07-27-2012, 11:49 AM
I would like to host 5 website and the target of my audience is India.
look at these requirements:
30 GB Web Space
500 GB Monthly Traffic
100 Spam & Virus Free Email Address
I found Webwerks.in via Google search. Do you know anything about this web host?
Reliable or not?

Gerbert
07-27-2012, 02:03 PM
I don't know this company at all.
Use hosting services from hostforweb.com or kjmanagedsolutions.com services.
Plans are full-featured and prices are competitive.

zita
07-28-2012, 07:43 AM
Hi, I have not heard about Webwerks.in. You can check their reviews on Google and find whether its a stable company or not.

Also, I would suggest that you go for www.HostingRaja.in , they offer best reliable web hosting and domain services in India.
They have good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.

President
07-30-2012, 12:47 PM
I initially chose webwerks.in Indian hosting (http://webwerks.in/) for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.
This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

№Lucky
08-06-2012, 11:33 AM
So far so good. I have been dealing with webwerks.in for over 2 years and fully-satisfied.
The tools provided are great. Pricing is reasonable.
The technical guys are very helpful, professional and courteous. Very responsive to all of my questions even before I signed up.

hitsandy
08-07-2012, 07:53 AM
speedhost is best hosting service in India, I have more experience with this hosting service. And it provides more secure tools to protect our web hosting files.

Querrido
08-09-2012, 11:22 AM
+ vote for webwerks.in. Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.
I am happy using their service.

Foxfire
08-16-2012, 12:11 PM
They always update all their programs to the newest version, like Cpanel, fantastico, MySQL, Apache etc. Their prices are competitive, the servers are reliable & speedy fast, their tech support superb professional and timely.
Webwerks.in has my highest recommendation for anyone looking for a satisfying hosting experience.

Youngman
08-21-2012, 12:23 PM
I suppose that you need to get more reliable options to make a proper choice. I've done some research work and can say that Webwerks.in is really quality one host. You will be pleased by their featured services and reliable service.