PDA

View Full Version : Web Design Tools

Johnel
08-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Hi guys! What is the recommended software or language to be used to in creating a web design?
I want to start to design a web page but I want to know where to start, especially for choosing a software or language to be use.
Thanks in advance!!!

hitsandy
08-09-2012, 12:06 PM
I recommended PHP programming language for web programming and Adobe Dreamweaver for to design attractive web site.

men89
08-11-2012, 02:24 AM
I like Joomla and PHP

men89
08-11-2012, 02:25 AM
Adobe Fireworks is a commercial raster and vector graphics editor hybrid from Adobe that’s available for the Mac and Windows operating systems. Designed specifically for web designers (unlike Photoshop), Fireworks brings you a plethora of tools and options that make full web layout prototyping a breeze.

RoseStyris
08-18-2012, 10:23 AM
PHP is a the most effective and easiest tool you should consider once it comes to web designing, also you can get a decent job done by using JSP as well.

MiniMickey
08-24-2012, 08:58 AM
The best programming language to develop web site is PHP. It is freely available and the best web designing tools are:
• Macromedia Dreamweaver
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Flash

james2012smith
08-27-2012, 07:16 AM
As you want some recommended software or language to be used in creating a web design, i am providing them in below list:

- HTML & HTMl5, CSS & CSS3, and Javascript are the main things you should must know, as these things are actually sent to the browser.
- Must have a basic knowledge of how an XML differs from HTML, for using XML/XHTML tools. If you are making fancy stuff you will require a better understanding of XML.
- Other programming languages are like Java, Ruby, PHP, Perl, Python, .net, XSLT etc., you must have chosen one among them for better understanding of programming skills and must know about CMS(like MySQL) written in one of these languages.

ellis123
08-31-2012, 11:58 AM
http://www.adobe.com/products/fireworks/ is best tool for web design and website redesign.

chriscolfer
09-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Few web designing tools are as follows:
1.Fire Works
2.Dreamweaver
3.Panic Coda
4.Photoshop
5.Fire Bug

James Andy
09-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Checkout below the top 5 website design tool:
1. Firebug
2. Photoshop
3. Panic Coda
4. Dreamweaver
5. Fireworks
Regards,

ruby01
09-06-2012, 10:33 AM
Photoshop and Dreamweaver are the best for web design, they are easy too.

hirephpexpert
09-10-2012, 07:09 AM
We use Dreamweaver & Adobe Photoshop tools for our project. Now you can see couple of tools available in the market so you can also choose of them.

madelinekim
10-08-2012, 07:49 AM
Definitely PHP is one of the best language for web development. It is open source language so that you need not spend money buying its license.It is open source language so that you need not spend money buying its license.

brainusa
12-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Before starting a website creation you must have enough knowledge about HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and SQL. For a web design, I suggest learning graphic programs and web design tools like Photoshop, Adobe fireworks, Dreamweaver, flash, ColdFusion etc. One can program with PHP, JAVA, C#, and .NET which is easy for you.

littonbarney
12-07-2012, 06:33 AM
I recommended PHP programming language for web programming and Adobe Dreamweaver for to design attractive web site.

You give a such a nice answer about this topic and I am totally agree with your statement, the best thing about the Dreamweaver has many additional features which really to built a effective and impressive website design and it is affordable.

Ella300
12-09-2012, 01:15 PM
An important goal for each of these projects is to iron out some of the web's wrinkles so you can focus on solving real problems not re-inventing the wheel.

ayishabanu
02-19-2013, 11:02 AM
Photoshop will be the best one since it has various features for web designing..