PDA

View Full Version : Error While installing the Windows7 in desktop PC

hitsandy
08-07-2012, 07:42 AM
Hello Friends,

I am getting error while installing the Windows 7 in my desktop. Configuration with Dual core processor, 2 GB of RAM, Intel essential main board and Hard disk of 250 GB.

I think their is no problem in my hardware components. Kindly suggest this issue.

Suggestions are appreciated.

Johnel
08-15-2012, 06:11 PM
What is the exact error message? and what particular step you experience the error?

ORLOVA
09-24-2018, 11:13 AM
A possible resolution to this issue is to manually run the msoobe.exe program to allow the install to complete. Follow the steps below to manually run the msoobe.exe program:

At the error screen, press Shift+F10 to open a command prompt.
Type cd \ and press Enter.
Type cd c:\windows\system32\oobe and press Enter.
Type msoobe and press Enter. The installation process should now automatically continue.
Remove the installation media and the system should finish the installation and boot into Windows.

Freya009
05-02-2020, 06:57 PM
To do this right-click on a program that you are trying to install and click on “Run as an Administrator”. Also, try to run the program in compatibility mode and also check whether that program which you are trying to install is compatible with Windows 7 or not.

lishmalinyjames
11-18-2020, 11:20 AM
There are many reasons why you might receive an error message when upgrading or installing Windows 10, but common errors can be fixed with a few steps that you can do on your own. Note: An upgrade takes your device from an older version of Windows, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, to Windows 10.