PDA

View Full Version : Reliable hosts with Anti-virus Protection?

Querrido
08-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:

- Anti-virus Protection
- POP3, IMAP, SMTP Server
- Custom MX and A Records
- 10GB Disk Space
- 100GB Data Transfer
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed

The company should have been in the market for at least 5 years.
What do you think about downtownhost.com? will it be worth to try them?

Thanks in advance.

mikawor
08-13-2012, 05:24 PM
I am using hosting service from EURO-SPACE Hosting, they do have antivirus protection in cPanel and offering reliable hosting from 2007.

hitsandy
08-14-2012, 05:58 AM
Geekpoint provides quality hosting with protective security services which are well-supported and monitored. Their prices are quite affordable and servers have high uptime.

GeneticX
08-15-2012, 09:04 AM
IF you're in search of quality hosting solutions you should use services from WebIntellects (http://webintellects.com/). You will be pleased by their experienced support, featured plans and stable networking.

Youngman
08-21-2012, 11:16 AM
I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the best one. I recommend you to use kvchosting.com services which are well-known as reliable and trustworthy. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more information.

SandyUlva
08-27-2012, 09:23 AM
they do have antivirus protection in cPanel and offering reliable hosting from 2007.

President
08-28-2012, 09:30 AM
Downtownhost.com is a good web host. These guys have been providing hosting since 2001 - they have huge experience in hosting market.
Refugee - 99% one time off on all monthly hosting plans. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

№Lucky
09-03-2012, 01:12 PM
After reading customer hosting reviews about downtownhost.com, I decided to give them a try.. Now I am very pleased to deal with them.
I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

figage
09-21-2012, 08:31 AM
I believe you should get reliable hosting solutions provided by OurInternet.us. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime and skilful support.

Madagaskar
10-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Pricing is also, good enough. downtownhost.com is the best host (https://www.downtownhost.com/) I've ever tried.
Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.
I’m very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.
NICE DISCOUNT: 25off - 25% off for the life of your account.

Guntah
10-30-2012, 10:58 AM
As for me the best option to get quality hosting plan is Aspnix.com. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.

Host.co.in
11-06-2012, 01:32 PM
With antivirus one should also look for a compatible firewall (software firewall for Reseller / vps and hardware firewall for dedicated) options. These firewall works very well in terms of security of web hosting accounts and server.