PDA

View Full Version : How to transfer my domain with offers ?

hitsandy
08-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Hello Folks,

I need to transfer my domain to other web hosting service. And also needed transfer offers. Can any body suggest me which is best web hosting to transfer my domain.

Suggestions would be appreciated. :eek:

mike01
11-02-2012, 08:08 AM
n order to transfer a domain name to us, you will just need to send an email to support@hostingraja.in with EPP (authorization code) code from your previous registrar. Once we get the EPP code, we will initiate domain transfer process. Please visit our Domain page, in order to find the available TLDs/extensions that can be transferred to us.

Host.co.in
11-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Isn't your new web hosting provider doing it for you? I wonder which one you have selected.

jaimehopkin
11-26-2012, 09:08 AM
"Flippa" is the best domain service providers..there are lot of domains will buy and sell or transfer....

Dam Ponting
02-14-2018, 05:41 AM
Solicitation commission code, start the exchange Furthermore profit starting with our Shabby area arrangements. Every area supplier offers an alternate extent for items Furthermore features and, similar to everything, an alternate caliber of administration.

ORLOVA
12-12-2019, 05:41 AM
You need to follow a number of steps...

Unlock domain with your current registrar
Generate or get the authentication key of domain
Initiate the transfer with the new registrar providing the auth-key
The new registrar may send a email for confirmation to the email id available with the domain, approve it
Normally in 5 working days the domain will be moved automatically to new registrar

The process varies bit depending on the registrars you are dealing with, but in common it is the same. You can refer in detail with the documentation available with the registrars.

lishmalinyjames
01-13-2021, 08:38 AM
Enter the domain that you wish to transfer. Simply enter your domain name and click on Transfer.
Proceed with the purchase. After the purchase, you will be redirected to our member's area.
Enter the EPP code and confirm the transfer.
Confirm domain transfer email.

Trinder
01-15-2021, 07:47 AM
To transfer your domain name to another registrant, you can initiate a change of registrant by contacting your current registrar. Your registrar will then ask for your confirmation via a secure mechanism (which typically will take the form of an email to the registered name holder).

lishmalinyjames
05-20-2021, 03:06 PM
Remove your domain lock and get an authorization code.
Initiate a transfer with your new host.
Verify the transfer.
Pay for your transfer and wait for the process to complete.