PDA

View Full Version : html colors on my page?

jonys
03-04-2009, 12:13 PM
i'm trying to redo my adsense ads on my site (theoprahfanclub.com) so that they blend in with the page more. The ads are showing more yellow than they need to and point out more. Is there a site that'll tell me the colors used on my main page? Or can anyone tell me the html color code for the main background color? thanks.

enosh
03-16-2009, 08:23 AM
I think that your main background color is white. If you want to know the code of a color, one of the easy ways is to take a screenshot (Print-Screen) and paste the screenshot into a graphics program and use the eyedropper tool.

lapnida
04-15-2009, 12:32 AM
White is the best color for background. And white color match with ads unit from Adsense. Because you must attention awith CPM from Adsense.

bonna
09-26-2009, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by mikewootenwould css take care of the font size setting in my design or would i have to use tables around the text in order for the text to fit?how would i use css to take care of the font size setting?thanksIt's not as much as making the text fit as it is making your layout expand with the text as it increases in size. This would require a complete overhaul of your website.

lisa
11-21-2009, 03:07 AM
Importance of color selection is apparent. We website owners place a lot of hope on our site. We expect it to communicate with our potential buyers, we expect it to entertain our visitors, our websites work, sell, entertain, amuse, inform, and educate our visitors every single moment. Considering our expectations from our website it is in our best interest to appropriately build and dress the website. I say appropriately because as we all already know that each color may have a different physiological effect on the visitor. And Depending on our objectives, our expectations from the website we must choose an appropriate color that would aid our website in our goals.

D.poivy
11-29-2009, 08:59 AM
I want to place two HTML submit buttons on a dynamic web page. the buttons would be calling two different jsps. I have tried placing the buttons into two Forms using the Form Action to call the jsps but that is not working, can anyone help?

cards
12-21-2009, 07:08 AM
With HTML color codes you can set the color of web site background, color of text, cells in tables and much more.

Using HTML color codes for web site background color:

<body style="background:#80BFFF">

Using HTML color codes for setting font/text color:

<span style="color:#80BFFF">

Portable DVD Player (http://www.bipra.com/cat-686-portabledvdplayers.aspx) || Graphic Cards (http://www.bipra.com/cat-707-graphicscards.aspx) || Buy Laptop (http://www.bipra.com/cat-684-laptopsdesktoppcs.aspx)

Using HTML color codes for table background color:

<table style="background:#80BFFF">

Using HTML color code for link color:

<a style="color:#80BFFF">

ms123
11-12-2010, 08:00 AM
I think white as a background colur is the most decent one taking into consideration end users. Also you can gain knowledge of different colour codes using colour code combinations.

Siddique
11-29-2010, 09:25 AM
Hey Peeps, the guy is asking for some HTML codes, not a lecture on what you like or use. And not criticism for his choice of codes. JUST SOME HTML CODES....sheesh.!!No white spaces except 'ampersand nbsp semi-colon' which I can't put here or it just makes a white space.....:-) You can stack those for as many as you want.

Dam Ponting
11-24-2017, 05:52 AM
Every HTML code contains image "#" and 6 letters or numbers. These numbers are in hexadecimal numeral framework. For instance "FF" in hexadecimal speaks to number 255 in Decimal.

Ash2994
11-25-2017, 10:52 AM
I think white color is best for the background it suits with ads unit of Adsense.