PDA

View Full Version : Free Flash Templates!!

suumers
05-16-2009, 03:14 PM
Hello,

We are offering free flash templates for those of you who want to use it.

You can see them live at

http://supportsages.com/creative_services_flash.html

You are allowed to use any online flash editors or SWF decompilers and use it for your websites even.

If you like to have fla's instead, please PM or reply or email us at designs [a][t] supportsages.com and we will provide you with the FLAs. We request you not to claim the template as your own though :)

Enjoy!!!!

carole
10-08-2009, 04:07 AM
Templates are different types. The type of the template is determined mainly by the software, which has been used by designer to create particular template. Therefore we have several template types. In particular let's talk a little about Flash Templates.

This very nice type of template. It's made in Adobe Flash software, formerly - Macromedia Flash. This is very amazing and dynamic type with practically unrestricted and unbelievable possibilities of visual effects, which restricted only with the imagination of the designer. But art demands victims. To handle flash templates, you need some knowledge and experience in Adobe Flash (Macromedia Flash). More detailed information you can read in Flash Templates Zone
--------------
sport betting (http://betonline.com)
Apex Professionals (http://www.apexprofessionalsllc.org/about/)

avato-k
11-18-2009, 06:48 AM
Hi,

I am looking for free web templates including html,css,psd with illustrator logo template????
Can any one help me in this pls?

Sofia378
04-18-2011, 10:39 AM
I checked flash templates and have found these all templates good and attractive .Thanks for awsome post .

rajni
04-25-2011, 02:01 PM
Thank so much sharing this information. I was looking for new template for my education site Teaching Assistant Courses.

adelalopez
05-08-2011, 04:24 AM
Flash templates are great, but if I'm not mistaken, flash content doesn't get indexed by SE, and also it cannot be seen on Mac. So it's not too good to use it(

pratpsinha
06-15-2011, 01:42 PM
@ss maddy.. Your flash site really good, i hope other people also like that.

angel32
07-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Sounds good,
I really like you flash templates.
Thanks for sharing.

blairones
07-13-2011, 10:36 AM
I appreciate this template sites really that's so exited.

Saranya
07-14-2011, 05:41 AM
I am searching here my related templates sites are there.. Thanks for sharing those collections..

rosy01
08-17-2012, 05:41 AM
Brilliant post! Very attractive in terms of the overall layout and content. Thanks for sharing .

Dam Ponting
12-07-2017, 06:32 AM
flashmo.com provides free flash templates, XML image galleries, 3D photo galleries, flash intros, flash audio players, etc. Feel free to download, edit and use any flash file for your commercial or personal websites.

praveenitech1
03-06-2018, 06:19 AM
Flash Templates are Really Good we can use that

davidweb09
03-12-2018, 08:21 AM
Nice resources for free web template online.