PDA

View Full Version : Doing Effective Email Marketing with Free Email Marketing Software

newsletter
09-18-2012, 07:54 AM
Email marketing is a kind of direct marketing used by marketers to communicate with potential or existing customers directly by means of email. In email marketing, sales letters are never sent in an unsolicited way, and every person on an email marketing list, gives permission and agrees to receive email messages from time to time. Here is what you should expect from email marketing campaign:
Building an email list
Collecting email addresses
Easy to sign up
Including links
Sending valuable offers
Offer correct address and subject lines
Combing email with images and video
Managing bounced and blocked email
A/bB Testing
Automating email marketing

You can click free php newsletter script (http://www.phpnewsletter.org/download.html), a free email marketing software will be shared for you and u can do email marketing with the above-mentioned tips

Steve Markson
09-22-2012, 07:27 AM
Thanks for such great information about Email marketing. I am looking for awesome software of email marketing which gives me good result in short term.

sophia01
09-26-2012, 12:58 PM
Email marketing is a kind of direct marketing used by marketers to communicate with potential or existing customers directly by means of email. In email marketing, sales letters are never sent in an unsolicited way, and every person on an email marketing list, gives permission and agrees to receive email messages from time to time. Here is what you should expect from email marketing campaign:
Building an email list
Collecting email addresses
Easy to sign up
Including links
Sending valuable offers
Offer correct address and subject lines
Combing email with images and video
Managing bounced and blocked email
A/bB Testing
Automating email marketing

You can click free php newsletter script (http://www.phpnewsletter.org/download.html), a free email marketing software will be shared for you and u can do email marketing with the above-mentioned tips

Nice post, keep up the good work. Hope to read more such amazing posts. Thanks once again.

nicole_powell
10-03-2012, 09:36 AM
I don't think Email marketing is a good way now a days because many people count these mails as junk and simply ignore. So i don't believe Email marketing works much.