PDA

View Full Version : Heritage Web Solutions

forgave
07-18-2009, 06:57 AM
Heritage Web Solutions is a web design and web hosting company located in Provo, Utah and founded in 2001 which specializes in creating custom websites for small and medium-sized businesses. According to Inc.com's Inc.

anjali
09-25-2009, 08:42 AM
Facts about my experience with Heritage (ongoing).
1. Billed up front for a substantial portion of web design cost.
2. 11 months later and I still do not have a completed website.
3. All content has been provided to Heritage on repeated occaisions.
4. Most attempts at communication are ignored.
5. Their "Terms of Service" state at the bottom in a small paragraph that basically they give no refunds if they do any work whatsoever.
6. If you actually have the audacity to expect them to live up to your expectations, they become very "standoffish" - even more than before!

I would STRONGLY advise anyone considering Heritage to turn around and explore other options.
===============================================

gloria
11-14-2009, 08:19 AM
HWS offers several options to help increase traffic to your website. Whether it be through paid advertising, increased organic search engine ranking or email marketing. Contact a HWS representative to find out which options will help to increase your traffic.
--------------

outfich09
11-26-2009, 03:29 PM
hey eveyone here i would like to know if you need help designing your website?

outfich09
12-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Do you know any particular website design where I can learn How to start designing my own website?

celestina
01-25-2010, 08:36 AM
The complaints to the BBB generally appear to be about service delays, customer service issues and refunds. Heritage Web Solutions is a web design and web hosting company located in Provo, Utah and founded in 2001 which specializes in creating custom websites for small and medium-sized businesses. The company started with a small investment from the then-larger Heritage Group, which is now entirely focused on this firm. Heritage Web Solutions was started in 2001 by David Aitken with US $1000, startup money given to him by the owners of a mortgage refinancing company where Aitken was a manager. Heritage is not currently accredited with the Better Business Bureau, although it previously had been accredited by the BBB for a number of years, during which time it had a satisfactory rating with the BBB.
----------------

ayishabanu
03-02-2013, 11:38 AM
Web designing is more important for a business website..So it must be in a professional and must be innovative...

ALANHB
05-05-2013, 08:36 AM
Do you know any particular website design where I can learn How to start designing my own website?

You can bro search on google and also can watch the videos on youtube those all are gona help you

davidweb09
05-23-2017, 07:04 PM
Its a latest trends to design a responsive website.