PDA

View Full Version : Cheap hosting for running e-shop?

President
10-17-2012, 12:08 PM
need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for ecommerce web hosting services.
the one I know is ultrawebsitehosting.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.

BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?

GeneticX
10-19-2012, 08:57 AM
IF you are looking for fast ecommerce hosting solutions you can use kvchosting.com without any doubts. You will be pleased by their high stability and helpful support.

№Lucky
10-23-2012, 12:31 PM
I am very pleased with my site and Ultrawebsitehosting.com. In my personal experience they are PERFECT!
Use coupon code "OTC995" while ordering for $9.95 off your order.
Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.

Youngman
10-25-2012, 08:33 AM
I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know OurInternet (http://www.ourinternet.us/) as quality host with trustworthy service and high available support, you should definitely use them.

Querrido
10-29-2012, 01:38 PM
I switched to Ultrawebsitehosting.com about a year and a half ago (when my previous host absconded without warning), and I have been favorably impressed with them since day one. Their customer service is amazing even on weekends, holidays, odd hours they always respond. Their professionalism is excellent too.

Guntah
10-30-2012, 10:47 AM
I have being using Kvchosting (http://www.kvchosting.com/) for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them. Their solutions are provided by professional team with quality plans and reliable service.

Foxfire
11-02-2012, 12:41 PM
They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are willing to invest in building a relationship with their customers.
Ultrawebsitehosting.com would be ok. many people appreciate them.
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

Madagaskar
11-08-2012, 12:07 PM
You can trust bluevm.com web host. Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.