PDA

View Full Version : How can I know my website penalized?

Steve Markson
11-05-2012, 08:20 AM
If your website penalized, then Google will notify or warn you via email on your Google webmaster tool ID or message when you open your website Google webmaster tool.

Some recognition of penalize
1. If your Keyword ranking is down day to day
2. Your user traffic is down
3. Not Index your website, check this search in google cache:yourdomainname. It shows the date of Indexing.

rogerkrish
11-16-2012, 09:57 AM
You can get the information from Google Webmaster Tool....they will show your penalized sites..go ahead with that..

moria
12-14-2012, 09:41 PM
If you want to know that you are penalized by google there will be a sudden drop about your SERPs. Or all of your rankings or everything high will drag down to low.

stephenj141
12-15-2012, 08:43 AM
Yeah, I agree with both comments. If Google not informed you about penalized your website then after reviewing your website ranking result you can predict and confirm about your website got penalized by search engine.

alisenjerry
12-26-2012, 05:42 AM
If your website penalized, then Google will notify or warn you via email on your Google webmaster tool ID or message when you open your website Google webmaster tool.

3. Not Index your website, check this search in google cache:yourdomainname. It shows the date of Indexing.

I think you are right and You give such nice and useful information about this issue because recently penguin and panda update most of the website affected and most of the website owners faced a problem with this issue.

James Andy
02-13-2013, 07:24 AM
Well, when your keywords affected then it means your site is penalized by Google.

Andrewhudson040
09-02-2013, 07:26 AM
i mean when your keywords affected then it means your site is penalized by Google.

colesraymond
09-03-2013, 10:44 AM
Webmaster Tools you may know consider Error and all the issues clashing your site.

As a matter of first importance Google doesn't punish the site, Google just hinder the specific website page having shaky joins and content. To keep away from such punishment dependably attempt to create do accompany back links.

honeysign
09-03-2013, 12:37 PM
If your website is penalized then your keywords position will be change and you can know information through Google webmaster tool.

george.goudis
11-29-2013, 06:54 AM
Yes, google webmaster tools is the most CORRECT tool for that issue.

willcolson040
02-03-2014, 09:27 AM

You are right if your website penalize, Google will notifiy you by these methods...read more

BritneaWilson
02-04-2014, 11:58 AM
With the help of Google Webmaster, you can get all information about website!!!

Dam Ponting
09-19-2017, 04:44 AM
IMWP is a free administration for website admins, site proprietors, and SEO experts. Our objective is straightforward - to play out a brisk and secure web crawler punishment test and give you a reasonable answer about regardless of whether your site is punished by Google web index. By using this you come to know that your website is penalised or not.

actonyinc
09-19-2017, 10:28 AM
If you want to know about the website is penalized you see that the ranking in SERP automatically drop and the index page get de-indexing from SERP.

lishmalinyjames
06-10-2021, 02:29 PM
The easiest way to identify a Google Penalty is with the help of Google Search Console. You need to sign into your GSC account, click on 'Search Traffic' and choose 'Manual Actions' from the side bar.