PDA

View Full Version : Free Email Marketing Software ! Share !

Annabelle
11-07-2012, 05:12 AM
Email marketing software is used in a number of ways by organizations and marketers for brand and customer loyalty building, acquiring or converting customers, company advertisements, or for communicating promotional offers and more. It is a web-based email newsletter software for sending email newsletters and other marketing campaigns to keep in lifelong contact with subscribers.

-Design a template, send emails, people can subscribe through your website, double opt in option, track who opens the emails, setup automatic email campaigns, import members via csv, users can unsubscribe themselves.

-Offer accurate tracking data, including the open rate, click rate, different clicks top board, open/click area(IP tracking), even each email address opening status.

-Manage your email campaign using statistical tracking, time sensitive autoresponders, custom subscription forms, personalized mailings, advanced real time graphical reporting, and more.

And more...

iKode Newsletter Software which is a web based free email marketing software (http://www.phpnewsletter.org/) offers you great features that will assist you in keeping track of your successes.

alisenjerry
11-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Now days most of business persons use E-mail marketing strategy and it create significant impact on clients mind. There are various kind of software available in the market, I think Atomic Email Studio is one of the best application and this software an essential part of any email marketing campaign.

Jay Fernando
11-15-2012, 10:34 AM
If you want to practice on email marketing, Mailchimp is really user-friendly. It has various templates and it is very easy to use. You can customize your messages and it has really improved over the year.

rogerkrish
11-16-2012, 09:55 AM
Hi Annabelle,
Nice useful information placed here, yes the E-Mail Marketing is one of the paid service in SEM...if the client want todo they go with paid services provided my Mailchimp, icontact etc etc...but today i got a innovative thing i.e. free service of E-mail marketing...I hope it works to all...Thanks to share this very valuable post...

Marry
06-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Email marketing software is pretty good if you want to promote your services to all over the world.

iberis
12-19-2017, 05:42 AM
You can use the free version of the MailChimp.

davidweb09
01-16-2018, 05:07 AM
Nice SEO link-building tools for Email Marketing.

praveenitech1
03-29-2018, 10:43 AM
Mailchimp is the one of the best tool for email marketing

myemailverifier
11-25-2019, 07:10 AM
The Best Free Email Newsletter Tools:

1. TinyLetter to write quick email newsletters
2. EmailOctopus to send email newsletters via Amazon SES for less
3. Benchmark Email to send emails that look great everywhere
4. MailChimp to send emails and get signups with mobile apps
5. Mailerlite to design an email template in minutes
6. Sendicate to quickly build customized email newsletters
7. Campayn to send newsletters to your email contacts
8. VerticalResponse to publish on social media and email
9. SendinBlue to build detailed contact lists for free
10. Mailjet to send automated, transactional emails
11. Revue to build emails from curated content
12. Sendwithus to send emails through an API
13. Django Drip to build a self-hosted email newsletter tool

Thanks & regards,
myemailverifier.com

lishmalinyjames
02-11-2021, 10:41 AM
Make sure there's something in it for them.
Offer useful resources.
Use Facebook ads.
Offer free tutorial videos.
Promote your newsletter signup throughout your website.
Get personal.
Use popups to promote special offers.