PDA

View Full Version : Computer Performance

AmieCousins
11-09-2012, 05:01 AM
How Do I Improve Computer Performance?

sophia01
11-10-2012, 05:46 AM
There are a number of problems that can adversely affect computer performance. Invalid registry entries, unnecessary startup programs, temporary files and a poorly arranged file system can all slow down the basic operating of a computer system. Network speed when online can be affected by spyware, malware, multiple automatic software updates or an overworked router.

ella
11-10-2012, 06:18 AM
By deleting history and unnecessary files and folders we increase efficiency of computers.

jaimehopkin
11-27-2012, 06:33 AM
Daily Clean your cookies, temporary files and maintain best antivirus to delete the threats in your system..by this your system performance is speedup....and main thing is maintain the OS installed Drive like don't full fill with your files and notes...maintain some unfilled memory into that...

alisenjerry
11-29-2012, 06:20 AM
If you want to increase your computer then first of all avoid to install so many anti virus application in your computer and also avoid to install some software program because can also make your PC run slower. Make sure you uninstall the unwanted programs and delete useless system junk files in your pc system. I hope you follow this tips and you definitely increase performance level of your computer system.

okidoqui
01-08-2013, 05:56 AM
Deleting temporary internet files, unwanted files and folders from your C drive are some of the common ways to improve your computer performance. Other than that you can also consider adding more RAM to your PC for great performance.

James Andy
01-09-2013, 10:02 AM
First you tell me what is your computer configuration then I am able to tell you that how you improve your pc performance.

host
02-05-2013, 10:16 AM
Is it right that a Plesk Windows Hosting strengthen your PC Performance?

shonpolack
03-02-2013, 11:20 AM
The performance of your computer is depend on its specification so first of all, improve your computer's configuration by increasing its ram and hard disk. Secondly,install a registered anti-virus and delete the unnecessary files and folders for better performance.

honeysign
03-08-2013, 10:02 AM
The speed of any system depends on its configuration like its processing speed,RAM and disk space.Some times system makes slow due to installation of large amount of soft wares and other files.So,remove the all unused or unnecessary soft wares and folders from your system.

uskhan
03-19-2013, 01:00 PM
Powerful processor and RAMs also increase the speed of computer.

joycerodgridue
07-17-2013, 02:15 PM
Switch off the indexing which is at properties of disk drive also switch off starting services and applications that may slow down your pc !!