PDA

View Full Version : cPanel vps to get

[>q|_^_|p<]
09-16-2009, 11:13 AM
Hi!

I need to find a quality cPanel VPS account, for hsoting a site, currently being under development.

I have found a solutions which suits the requrements perfectly at hostv.com, but I do те know what is this company and how quality are they.

If you can, please share the experience with the hostv, especially if you have a VPS account, or just leave your feedback about them.

Thanks.

holland
09-21-2009, 08:04 AM
They look o'k for the first sight.

Crystaliquid
09-29-2009, 02:51 PM
How about the VPS from hqhost.net? they are offering another control panel - dedikit, but it is not less fuctionate than cPanel is. The company is tested and is really one of the most reliable I know.

Taboon
10-09-2009, 09:39 AM
The suggested above hqhost.net - is the company of high level of quality and trust, as I know and may state about.

But if the cPanel is the Must I may recommend you dealing with such company as kodohost.com, offering cPanel at their affordable vPS solutions.

[>q|_^_|p<]
10-15-2009, 01:21 PM
thanks for the advice. Looked through the offers of kodohost.com - liked, thinking of further devlopment of relations.

Also was attracted to the serverpoint.com, which I know tobe a stable host, yet unsure about conditions and offered specs, but if they are OK, I think this company is to be chosen.

Crimson
10-21-2009, 11:04 AM
Vps with cPanel is also offered by such companyas a2hosting.com which is the one of the most reputatable hosting providers I have ever known or dealt with. Their deals are much cheaper than the named company's and they have high performance of the system.