PDA

View Full Version : Earning with resellers

holland
09-21-2009, 08:27 AM
Hello! I've ran many kind of reseller business, but the problem is that you can't mostly win with reseller as you don't control the server. It's many times a little problem to say to your customer that the server is down and when he asks more just to say that the support is fixing it. Personally I think that business with reseller is unfair to the customer. What do you think?

David Towler
09-30-2009, 12:54 PM
Hello! I've ran many kind of reseller business, but the problem is that you can't mostly win with reseller as you don't control the server. It's many times a little problem to say to your customer that the server is down and when he asks more just to say that the support is fixing it. Personally I think that business with reseller is unfair to the customer. What do you think?

Hi

Yes... you are right . You do not have control over server except whm / plesk .If you drop ticket after going down of server, immediate action should be taken by hosting company and you also must get reply immediately to inform customers about status of servers .But if you have many of customers, then go for VPS .

Thanks

vinrar
10-01-2009, 08:24 AM
What company are you with?

David Towler
10-01-2009, 10:00 AM
What company are you with?

Just visit to webhost.uk.net to review plans not only for VPS but for all types of hostings and can also test for live chat support .

whwmike
10-10-2009, 07:40 AM
You should have a look at Webhostingworld.net for Reseller Plans :)