PDA

View Full Version : Why Joomla created website is much popular?

brainusa
01-04-2013, 08:48 AM
Joomla is a powerful device to develop a website on. It gives more functionality to the website. Though there are also many other open source development platforms available in the market, people prefer to develop a website in Joomla. What is the reason behind it?

James Andy
01-09-2013, 09:42 AM
Well, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone which is used all over the world to control Web sites of all shapes and sizes.

nicole_powell
02-13-2013, 10:35 AM
I prefer Drupal. Drupal websites are more secure than joomla or Word-press.

ayishabanu
02-14-2013, 10:24 AM
You can easily add or modify new pages and images using the Joomla content management system. Moreover, you can also do the text formatting using the editor support of Joomla.

james2012smith
02-22-2013, 09:09 AM
I am using WordPress till now but not so much aware about Joomla. Do you know anyone? - What is the main difference between WordPress CMS and Joomla CMS? i.e., How they differ from each other?

rosterfedrik
05-18-2013, 06:19 AM
Yes brainusa, you are right joomla created website is much popular, because it gives the impressive number of opportunities like polls, media and menu managers, and your own preferences possibility to use several languages. Joomla contains lots of information, advice, and links for first time users.

Akshay_M
11-15-2022, 08:12 AM
Now a days I’m not truly sure. But I can say from personal experience it just depends on what you come across first and what seems more appealing to the person. About 7 years ago I first heard of Joomla and was using it. And when I first saw Wordpress it didn’t see all that great. But that was a prejudged opinion that didn’t have any backing. Now that I see how much support and plugins Wordpress has and just how popular it is, it’s pretty much a given that I choose Wordpress over Joomla unless specifically asked to use it otherwise. I think another factor is what is more popular where you live. I believe depending on the country you live in might influence which one you pick.

So I would say over all its just a matter of personal opinion and taste regardless of what they offer.