PDA

View Full Version : Creat webpage

ianblue
01-30-2013, 05:35 AM
Hello
I want to create a webpage. Please suggest me that which language should i use for this website. Java or .Net programming language is better for me.I have no idea about this and i dont know what is the features of this both languages.Please reply?

Thank

colesraymond
02-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Over the past several year, we’ve seen the Java platform and the .NET platform continue to converge and the gap between them in terms of features, libraries, and languages continue to shrink. Not only that, but both platforms have to a certain extent been ported from the official version and can run on systems not envisioned by the original designer. Carefully designed ASP.NET applications can run on almost as many platforms as Java with the Mono-based CLR (Common Language Runtime), and its JVM (Java Virtual Machine) counterpart can now run within .NET (or Mono) with the help of IKVM.NET. However, despite all this cross-pollination and convergence between the two platforms there still remain distinct advantages for choosing a certain platform for your next enterprise, web-based, desktop, or mobile application. Compiling a comprehensive list or chart of what makes one platform ideal for a scenario is impossible; however, there are these simple guidelines that can help you start down that path. We’ve broken down the high-level options into six categories, and we’ll discuss the options based on each one next.

nicole_powell
02-13-2013, 10:30 AM
If you want to do it yourself, if you are just learning, you can do what i did in the beginning. Take one day doing some basic HTML and CSS here

http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

Then learn basic fancy/modern stuff. do these

http://www.w3schools.com/html5/default.asp

http://www.w3schools.com/css3/default.asp

so all of this on the same page, so you can see everything you have done afterwards, easier to get a understanding of what you can do then.

this is a great way to get used to the tools in designing, you need HTML and CSS then

james2012smith
02-13-2013, 12:10 PM
Java and .Net programming languages are used for back-end programming. To create web pages you must know about HTML, CSS and XML.
HTML - It is the main building block to create a beautiful web page
CSS - It is the language to make these web pages pretty in look
An XML - It is the markup language for programming the Web

ayishabanu
02-23-2013, 10:54 AM
Java is the best one to create programming software in website creationsince java is the multi platform language and it is better than .net

Marksordan
03-02-2013, 02:55 AM
I want to create a webpage. Please suggest me that which language should i use for this website.

nancy29
03-06-2013, 05:05 AM
java does not create web pages for god sake, html is the basic thing you should know to create web pages.

rosterfedrik
05-27-2013, 10:15 AM
I think you want to use .net language. Because microsoft currently ships the .NET Compact framework that runs on Windows CE and mobile devices, set-top boxes, and PDAs. In .net Development costs are most likely not biggest lot, followed by maintenance costs. And most important think it is platform independent.

madelinekim
06-04-2013, 10:12 AM
I am totally agree with your post. Asp.net is the best programming language to create web page. At present PHP and asp.net language are the best language to create a dynamic web page. So if you have a knowledge of asp.net framework, then I must say that use .net language.

abrahemsmit001
11-21-2013, 09:01 AM
use PHP to create a webpage. or ASP. these are easy language as compared to Java. and also web hosting is cheaper than java hosting. for learning how to create a web page , go to w3schools.com this site will definitely help you.

juliet
12-26-2013, 11:49 AM
use html,html5 php or asp .

thomosmax
01-25-2014, 01:02 AM
Ruby on Rails is a Web application development framework written as a way to make life easier for Web developers. It is best way to create web pages without rush of codes and compability.

thomosmax
03-03-2014, 12:37 AM
Try something different and use Ruby on Rails language which is most productive and latest way to create your webpage.

MarryMorgan
03-19-2014, 10:21 AM
use html to create a webpage with a php for scripting..

Dam Ponting
12-07-2017, 06:34 AM
On make a WEBSITE for WORDPRESS (OR JOOMLA & DRUPAL), utilize person click INSTALLATION:.

1. Log in to your facilitating record.
2. Try to your control board.
3. Search for those “WordPress” alternately “Website” famous.
4. Pick the area the place you need to introduce your website.

praveenitech1
03-02-2018, 06:14 AM
I would Like To suggest you to Create an Web Page in .net Language