PDA

View Full Version : Is .NET easy for web development?

ianblue
02-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Hello guys

There are two popular language for developing a websites .NET and Java. Is .NET programing language is easy for developing a website.Please share your expiration about it.

Thanks....

hostsingh
02-07-2013, 11:51 AM
Yes .NET programming language is easy for developing a website. Dot net is more secure.

colesraymond
02-11-2013, 10:31 AM
"It depends on the project you are working on"

Java is a good language to begin with.
.Net is good for business based web applications
Both have positives, but I'd start with Java as a beginner.

nicole_powell
02-13-2013, 10:21 AM
I prefer Java.It is more general than .NET and can be used on any platform without problems. On the other hand, there are just a few minor differences, so once you know one language, it is no problem to work in one of the other ones.

ayishabanu
03-05-2013, 03:51 AM
Even though Dot Net has several in-built applications Java will be the better language compared to Dot Net..

james2012smith
03-05-2013, 07:50 AM
Java and .Net is the most popular web programming language, among them .Net is simpler than Java but no one is simple as you think of that you have a spirit and passion to be master in it. Just keep the habit of learning new concepts which will be beneficial you to be staying updated with latest web programming concepts.

nancy29
03-06-2013, 04:09 AM
yes .net easy for development thanks to the IDE which comes with it, the visual studio. There are so many features and properties which can be helpful to you, making it an easy to learn and use technology.

williamswebsolu
04-09-2013, 07:44 PM
I have been using .net for almost 10 years.

madelinekim
04-25-2013, 12:36 PM
As we all know that there are so many programming languages are available which are helpful to develop various kinds of web applications. . NET is one of the popular programming language which you can use to develop websites. It is also easy to learn and understand all the tools and controls which are highly used to develop an application.

ALANHB
04-26-2013, 03:41 AM
I thing really easy net is very easr for webdevelopment

madelinekim
05-14-2013, 06:11 AM
I thing really easy net is very easr for webdevelopment

. NET is only easy for those who have knowledge about .NET framework and programming languages like C, C++ etc. otherwise it is not any easy for anyone to develop web applications. . NET provides the flexibility to develop website using its advanced tools and controls.

rosterfedrik
05-15-2013, 05:57 AM
Yes, .net is very easy and comfortable language, because it's apply tools. but I thing java is the best language to develop operating system project or any website.
Java require less hardware, easily and fast run any os and it's provide a .net framework and it's platform is independent.

Akshay_M
03-07-2023, 11:00 AM
Dot Net for web development is relatively extensible as it doesn't hook itself around a particular programming language. . Net core development services can play a vital role in developing an app that seamlessly brings together user experience across multiple platforms.