PDA

View Full Version : Network Configuration

mikyzuma
10-24-2009, 10:07 AM
Am a US based web designer... I would like to learn more about web design/graphic design Servies and anything related.... Here i am sharing with you, some of the web-related details

Star DDP Network: A central host computer(s) communicates and controls a second level of satellite or node processors. These nodes in turn communicate with I/O terminals.

Hierarchical Variation of Star DDP Network: Here the central host Web Design Los Angeles (http://www.intellixmedia.com/index.aspx) computer (s) is still linked to regional node processors but these regional nodes may, in turn, act as hosts to subordinate small processors.

In addition to proceeding local applications, the small third level processors may support local-level intelligent terminals. NICNET has adopted this configuration with some variation.

Ring DDP Network: It is a no-host ring arrangement of communication equals. Each ring processor may have communicating subordinates, but within the ring, there is no master computer.

If you are an expert in this web design fields... and like to share the work details, please get me back soon.... Thank You

exhing
11-22-2009, 07:47 AM
If you prefer more schemas for one database, go on.

I would have to change the data dictionary at each website with different database structure.

Now you have to change the configuration file for each form

simjames
08-02-2011, 11:56 AM
Setting up network components for FTP is not trivial for use outside your LAN (Local Area Network). Since so many firewalls and routers exist, it is impractical to give detailed step-by-step instructions suitable for every user. It is important to understand the basics of the FTP protocol in order to configure FileZilla and the routers and/or firewalls involved.