PDA

View Full Version : Is pacifichost good for FFmpeg?

Querrido
10-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Frankly speaking I have found pacifichost.com via Google search as I need to host my video file sharing web site. Their pricing looks affordable from the first sight, but I would like to know any signs of reliability of this hosting provider.

So, what can you say about this company?
Is it reliable?

Samuel Dunmore
10-29-2009, 08:59 AM
I have not heard about this company. But you can check on review sites.

David Towler
10-31-2009, 10:41 AM
Do they provide free script installation?

Crystaliquid
11-02-2009, 08:55 AM
No information about the named host, but if you really need quality FFMPEG solution with scripts inside and professional support I recommend you taking a look at serverpoint.com, which is definitely stable and good host.

GuitarCrazyo
11-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Bluehost was not good for me.

Downtime happened often and they were not reliable for my modest hosting requirements.

I would not recommend them.

Albert Graham
11-06-2009, 08:07 AM
Make sure about support because you are going to host video file sharing web site. As you will require help for installation of scripts, change of file permissions etc.

[>q|_^_|p<]
11-06-2009, 09:29 AM
If to hopst a video site I would recommend pauing atttention to the deals of serverpoint.com which have specialized accounts supporting everything you may need.

Also attrective and stable are NSV hsting accounts of santrex.net, cheaper and unlimited at the content type.

a2one
11-12-2009, 09:51 AM
I agree with the above suggestion of serverpoint.com. I personally know this copm[pany being excellent for FFMPEG streaming sites, being stable and technically top-notch.

The one more host being excellent for the streaming sites is santrex.net - they even have specialized accounts for that streaming tech called NSV hosting. NO restrictions for the content and lower costs because of the offshore position.

Lycos
12-04-2009, 12:18 PM
Knowing santrex I join the previous recommendation as the company is really the one of the worthiest offshore hosting solutions I know. They give great hosting opportunities and have significant advantage in the price.

BibOubs09
12-21-2009, 05:35 AM
I second glowhost company as they provide FFMpeg hosting in a quality way.
They support it on all their services - shared, reselling, VPS accounts dedicated servers, etc.
Prices are affordable on their services and support works for 24 hours.

Crimson
12-28-2009, 01:52 PM
I believe exmasters.com coula be chosen as this company supports everything you may need being specialized in adult hosting thus knowing what is streaming technology and how to make it work.

thia
01-20-2010, 07:19 AM
You don’t need another PacificHost review or Pacific Host critique to decide. You can read as many critical review, comments, Pacifichost issues, Pacifichost problems, limitations or criticism about them that you can find. Here is a challenge to find a better hosting than what we just recommended. Go search for some other hostings with no “X sucks” pages on Google, and post them down here in the comment box. Better yet, try find such a hosting company that supports the latest cPanel, gives free domain name with the package, fully compatible with FFmpeg, Joomla, Ruby on Rails, WordPress and LiteSpeed, with better plan than PacificHost but cheaper monthly hosting price. If you do find it, please do post a comment here and hostingthatsuck.com will retract this recommendation.