PDA

View Full Version : Do you know anything about say5 control panel?

Querrido
10-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Can you share your personal experience with say5 control panel?

Have you ever heard about this control panel?

pacifichost
10-30-2009, 03:39 AM
I've never heard of this control panel and I've been in web hosting for many years. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I would honestly have to conduct more reasearch on the company before I can give you a complete answer but they seem pretty new with the copyright bewing from 2007-2009. The interface doesn't look too fancy but I suppose the only thing that really matters is whether or not it was built well.

Is there any specific reason you'd like to find out about the say5 CP? If your starting up a hosting company I would really recommend you stick with a name brand CP like cPanel.

Albert Graham
10-30-2009, 11:27 AM
I would like to know more about say5 control panel.

№Lucky
11-20-2009, 08:23 AM
Well, I am happy using Say5 control panel as it is very easy to use and I manage all my content very fast. It is state of the art control panel.
I am dealing with dayanahost.com which provides me with great hosting services, their support is also very responsive and skillful. This company offers Say5 web hosting (http://www.dayanahost.com/say5_plans.cfm) plans which look nice I think.
If you are interested, you can contact them directly and ask any question you want.

GlasirHost
11-27-2009, 12:30 AM
Hadn't heard of it before, but it does look quite nice.

Sadly I can't see there being much intake until there there's billing software support for it though. The pricing looks pretty steep at the moment too.

BibOubs09
12-14-2009, 08:52 AM
I never used plesk, but yeah. Tahir is correct. Plesk is also a highly popular control panel for hosting. Its a competition between cpanel and plesk. You can choose. I currently use cpanel, but I know people who use plesk and have no problems at all. They find it easy to drive as well.

pacifich
12-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Personally I have no experience of using Say5 control panel.

I consider cPanel to be the best and easy to use.