PDA

View Full Version : A free dedicated server sponsoreship

Crystaliquid
11-02-2009, 12:30 PM
I was attracted by the offer which i have found on another forum and decided to share it.

The company which is unknown for me - natcoweb.com - is offering free dedicated servers on the special conditions :

Natcoweb.com is giving away FREE dedicated servers configurations for interesting social projects starting from:

Pentium Dual Core
RAM 2 GB
Disk Space 2x160 SATA + RAID1
Port 10Mbps

There are no hidden fees or anything, each deal includes 4 Ips (you will pay if you need more than that).

Hurry up! The number of configurations is limited!!!!

If you are interested, email us the details of your project at marketing@natcoweb.com.

Natcoweb reserves the right to choose the projects for free dedicated server hosting.We are intertested in sponsoring innovative non-budget projects that contribute to the development of the informational society

It looks to be rather attractive for thr new ideasn the internet! What can you say about it?

Albert Graham
11-03-2009, 10:08 AM
Thanks for sharing and its a nice offer.
Servers are managed/unmanaged or are they charging for managing the servers?

Samuel Dunmore
11-06-2009, 08:33 AM
Good offer for non-budget projects that contribute to the development of the informational society.

[>q|_^_|p<]
11-06-2009, 09:06 AM
Great offer! I think this company - natcoweb is worth of attention, being interested in progress except for the profits.

Servers are managed/unmanaged or are they charging for managing the servers?

I think even if they charge, this offer is good, as people who really want to get their ideas realized could find a way to manage servers.

David Towler
11-06-2009, 09:30 AM
Yes, offer is good.

a2one
11-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Good offer! I join you all!

Natcoweb.com is attarctive already because of offering free dedis what is demonstrating their good busuiness lead. And their paid offers are also reasonable as for me.

Taboon
11-18-2009, 03:23 PM
Well, knowing natcoweb.com as the friendly host offering good shared hosting with high uptime, I think they are enough trustworthy to go with at the free base, the more so because this is the sponsoreship offer.