PDA

View Full Version : Which CMS will be better for web designing?

ayishabanu
03-05-2013, 03:58 AM
I gonna design a new website..Please guide me which will be the better one for web designing?

nancy29
03-06-2013, 04:41 AM
Your signature says web design company and you are asking such lame questions, in the forum, if you are not sure how to create a new website how will you provide web designing services.

nicole_powell
03-08-2013, 03:40 AM
I prefer Drupal...... it is really a wonderful CMS and has SEO supported modules.

williamswebsolu
04-09-2013, 07:43 PM
You should never use a CMS' to develop your website. You should develop your site and integrate the CMS. If you do it the other way, you get a plain jane boring "standard" website and not one tailored to your client's needs.

madelinekim
04-25-2013, 12:29 PM
If you want to use CMS then you can obviously go for Wordpress which is one of the popular open source CMS that is available at free of cost. Many people use the Wordpress as a CMS for designing a blogging website.

ALANHB
04-26-2013, 03:39 AM
I think durpal is really good for desingn you should try that

liam89
04-29-2013, 06:40 AM
Wordpress is much better that other CMS. User and SEO friendly.

nimohostco
05-02-2013, 04:15 AM
I will sugess durpal because I personaly use that

dollysandy12
05-03-2013, 07:46 AM
Joomla is going best in this regard, it has quit latest and easy to use feature which makes your work easy and attractive....

kiwiarticles
05-09-2013, 12:10 PM
I prefer using Wordpress, because all the essentials for SEO is available in a single pluggin. For example if you have installed all in one SEO pack it can do all the neccessary like gzip compression, leverage browser caching, minimise redirects and many more. So on my point of view usage of Wordpress is better and time saving.

rosterfedrik
05-17-2013, 07:41 AM
Joomla is the best cms for web designing, because joomla is an open source cms and content publishing system designed for quickly creating highly interactive multi-language Web sites, online communities, media portals, blogs and e Commerce applications. Content manager and developer every time add content quickly, like edit some content, upload images and Link new pages to the main or sub navigation.

alok897
05-17-2013, 09:48 AM
Wordpress is best for me with the help this CMS you can easily design a website and manage your content this is open source fast, quick and available with lots of free themes and plugin.

frank4dex
09-20-2013, 10:25 AM
I think Wordpress is the best CMS which is perfect for websites and blogs development. Some good features of Wordpress are :

Easy to install & maintain
Multiple themes available
Multiple plugins available
Content Management
Search Engine friendly
Cost effective

Wordpress is highly in demand as an open source that can be used for developing user friendly websites or blogs. I can recommend a web development company, named Dexusa.com. This organization is expert in custom wordpress, wordpress development. If you require custom wordpress service for developing your website, contact +1-408-868-8867.

KevinShine
12-04-2013, 11:16 AM
Some of the best content Management Systems are:
1) Joomla
2) Drupal
3) Concrete5
4) ExpressionEngine
5) Textpattern
6) Movable Type
7) Cushy CMS
8) Wordpress
9) Radiant CMS
10) SilverStripe

smithjackson11
12-13-2013, 05:58 AM
hi
so u want to know which cms is better
there are different types of cms like Joomla ,word-press,durpal
but according to my opinion word-press is best cms because it easy to work on it and there are different types of plugin are available so we can use it amk make our website user friendly and attractive.

roger
12-23-2013, 04:15 AM
Most of people said wordpress. Im also prefer wordpressas a CMS for designing a blogging website.

roger
12-24-2013, 04:12 AM
hi,
my suggestion wordpress. Wordpress is the best cms for web designing, and also easy to use and easily edit css.

Kasey
02-27-2014, 09:21 AM
I guess CMS are quite complicated and needs a certain amount of technical skills however most of the renowned Web Designing and Development Companies designers prefer to use Expression Engine because they deal in E-commerce Solutions (http://www.mapitinc.com/ecommerce-website-design.php) and providing other online services to their clients and this empowers them to manage their task easily.

jaysh4922
03-25-2014, 05:04 AM
I strongly advise against creating a custom CMS for your client project (now), simply because that would require you to be solid with whatever language you choose to write it in,there is no way a custom developed CMS can compete with an open-source CMS on security and functionality updates Period.

Wordpress removes all limitations and is open source so if you are coding expert then it is best for you.

gaparticleuser
03-27-2014, 09:58 AM
Wordpress is best CMS for web design

interservermike
02-03-2017, 10:49 AM
There are a number of features to look for in a CMS.
-Easy and Quick Installation
-Easy administration interface
-Supporting user community
-Availability of extension of CMS
-Easy template manipulation
-Scalability-The CMS you choose should be able to grow with your expanding business.
-Customization-It should allow manipulation of design, structure and the order of the content for unique visualization.
-Security-A CMS you opt for must account for security and should have features to ensure maximum safety.

hemantsharmaseo
02-09-2017, 06:48 AM
I prefer wordpress. wordpress in very good

manchun
02-14-2017, 01:06 PM
according to my opinion, wordpress is one of the best techniques which is allow to design website.

davidweb09
03-04-2017, 10:07 AM
WordPress is best CMS for website design & development.