PDA

View Full Version : Seohosting solutions

[>q|_^_|p<]
11-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Hello!

I am new to the seohosting, and need to make some knowledge about this market segment.

For example which is the price for c-class IP-addresses rent? The lowest I managed to find among specialized is 4.75 per IP per month is offered by aseohosting.com. Can this price be objective?

Anyway, post what you know.

Thank you.

a2one
11-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Sorry misposted

Taboon
11-18-2009, 03:21 PM
aseohosting. is not bad priced! Really not bad! And even more, they have the lowest price for the service of that kind, what makes them really attractive as a potential provider.

Maybe somebody knows what is their experience?

exhing
11-26-2009, 06:03 PM
Hi Everyone
I am Ravinder working with Nama Solutions.
We are providing SEO services since past six years.

[>q|_^_|p<]
11-30-2009, 02:50 PM
Thanks guys.

I have compared aseohosting.com with another hosts of this type and nw I know they are not only the most efficient, but also offeirng many other services unlike competitors. Good find I suppose.

Lycos
12-04-2009, 02:28 PM
Noticed aseohosting also offers dedicated servers... Maybe they have some cutoffs for people choosing a dedi before shred accounts?

Crystaliquid
12-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Unsure about aseohosting's cutting offs, but their dedicated servers are not less attractive than a shared deals, with the c-class IP-addresses. More attractive than the majority of similar hosts have.

Crimson
12-28-2009, 02:39 PM
Wow! this comapny, aseohosting is offering the most reasonable c-class IP-addresses prices I have ever met before. Tough I do not need such service, I sahll remember it as it might be useful in future.

BibOubs09
12-30-2009, 07:56 PM
do you have an example of a jshop site we can look at? Their demo store doesnt look great but I notice that the V&A are using jshop to good effect. Interesting how many of these solutions are developed in the UK. Do you think its a case of local solutions for local currencies/taxes etc?

IndiaHosting
01-20-2010, 03:00 PM
I am using several sites but not really get traffic as ithese sites should be now I am looking for SEO hosting provider...But still confused about its benifits.

India Hosting (http://www.speedhost.in/)

a2one
01-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Can this price be objective?

I suppose the price of aseohosting is the most attractive I have ever seen for the c-class IP-addresses. Most companies which specialize in seo hosting give aboput six or seven bucks per IP (decreasing reversily to the quantity) and thus I believe this company can be chosen.

[>q|_^_|p<]
02-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Thank you, people.

Must say aseohosting.com appears really to be quality and reasonable source of hosting solutions offering c-class IP-addresses, which I intend to get. My suppositions approved.