PDA

View Full Version : SupportMonk - Best support provider(Review)

figage
05-28-2013, 12:05 PM
We have selected customer support outsourcing from the SupportMonk, satisfied with their products. First of all allow me to say thanks to each product sales and technological staff. I tried various support companies and SupportMonk is the single one that flawlessly pleased my requirements. Within the initial 2 hours of dealing with their solutions I become pleased and safe with them. These people are incredibly satisfying, responsive and skilled in server administration. They helped me and my customers to get any necessary server managing. Ticket reply time is about 10-20 minutes. so they can manage really countless issues in a top-notch level of skill. There's been instances when I've been tearing my hair away and they have come to save me. Costs are affordable and worth their expense. Hardly ever got slow response and seems they are actually all round the clock available. So far SupportMonk pleasantly surprised me with their first-class services and I appreciate the technique of they working: they not only fix things and even can explain to me the issues. I highly recommend these people to novices who have no skills and experts who not have time for server managing.