PDA

View Full Version : Hard Drive Installation and Diagnostic Tools

mosifekam
06-06-2013, 06:37 PM
If you are installing a new Hard Drive the following Tools and Utilities will facilitate Partioning and Formatting in preparation for installing an Operating System.

If you feel you are having problems with your Hard Drive some manufacturers have Diagnostic Software. Running these programs can quickly identify an issue or eliminate the Hard Drive as the source of a problem.

Is your Hard Drive making strange noises? (http://equipmentbds.blogspot.com/)

joycerodgridue
07-23-2013, 08:29 AM
for better health and info on hard drive my first choice is SMART (Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology) application and i believe it's best application for hdd

nicole_powell
07-30-2013, 11:03 AM
Thanks for url that you posted.......... this was really a great article.

hostbiz1
07-08-2014, 07:16 AM
this is a diagnostic tool for all hardware i mostly use it for hard drive testing...
it has all the big manufactures on there WD seagate Toshiba Hitachi and more.

justin
10-29-2014, 06:48 AM
If you are installing a new Hard Drive the following Tools and Utilities will facilitate Partioning and Formatting in preparation for installing an Operating System.

If you feel you are having problems with your Hard Drive some manufacturers have Diagnostic Software. Running these programs can quickly identify an issue or eliminate the Hard Drive as the source of a problem.

rockymax945
10-30-2014, 09:04 AM
If you have any problem on your Hard drive then you need to check this by using the HirenBoot CD. This CD have contain many of system improvement tools. you can select any of one from this.

lishmalinyjames
08-20-2021, 10:46 AM
Seagate: SeaTools for Windows.
Western Digital: Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows.