PDA

View Full Version : Ways to improve my site speed

yaseenkhan
06-17-2013, 01:31 PM
how can i improve my site speed, so google can love my website and make my site rank increase at google.

colesraymond
07-09-2013, 05:54 AM
You need to make site speed a priority on your site. Any of the following seven tips will help you to get started

• Size images before uploading them
• Eliminate unnecessary plug-in
• Make sure your sites scripts are up-to-date
• Make use of CDNs (content delivery networks)
• Enable browser caching
• Turn on Gzip compression
• Keep CSS file at the top of your page and Javascript code at the bottom

anjali_talking
07-10-2013, 07:04 AM
All above mentioned tips are really very helpful and try to avoid heavy codes in your site.

host
07-10-2013, 01:10 PM
You have to :

Eliminate unnecessary plug-in
Make sure your sites scripts are up-to-date
Make use of CDNs (content delivery networks

adamgibs
07-31-2013, 05:09 AM
There are many way to improve site speed. like
- Make your site Load quickly with plugins
- Use a content helper plugin for on-page SEO
- Leverage internal linking
- Add alt text to all of your images
- Add Google authorship to your Site

Cloudcom
08-03-2013, 06:09 AM
Did you try litespeed, I am sure this will put resources in right use. Also, check Varnish cache.

cisankur1
08-03-2013, 10:17 AM
Now i think you got all the necessary points about your site speed.

elvinwatts
08-08-2013, 11:25 AM
If you want to increase the site of your website then you should upgrade the web hosting service or try some other web hosting companies which provides better and efficient web hosting service.Many packages that they provides for us so we can choose suitable and affordable among them.

Black_Sheep
08-09-2013, 02:50 AM
You need to make site speed a priority on your site. Any of the following seven tips will help you to get started

• Enable browser caching

These are all great ways to increase speed but as long as your site takes no more than 2 seconds to load speeding it up faster than that isn't a high priority. Granted you should do it if you can when you have time but you initially stated you wanted to do this to make Google like your site more. Google has specific that website speed, while a SEO factor in their algorithm now, is very low on their list of criteria. Every second beyond 2 will make visitors leave faster research has shown but it will most likely NOT affect your Google rank much directly. However, people are less likely to give you fresh links if your site performs sluggishly.

technokar
11-11-2014, 04:43 AM

• Enable browser caching

Yaa this is all above information are right. i will do follow all this step and i can't forget this in my life.

marclewis
02-14-2015, 05:15 AM
Choose the correct size of image you are using so that site is easy to load. Each web page of the site shouldn't be long.

marios.frag
02-22-2015, 02:22 PM
Also,
compress your js files
compress your css files

Allow gzip compression

King-Servers
02-23-2015, 08:44 PM
You should use a content delivery network (CDN) like cloudflare.. it will improve your website response time.