PDA

View Full Version : SEO problems

shonpolack
06-28-2013, 07:59 AM
What is bounce rate in SEO?

honeysign
07-09-2013, 12:15 PM
Bounce rate is average of visitors who visit only one page of any website and comeback without any more visit of other pages of this website.

chicku1403
07-17-2013, 07:02 AM
bounce rate is the length of time a person is on your Web site before clicking back to the search results and immediately clicks back to the results, only spending a few seconds on your site .

joycerodgridue
07-17-2013, 12:17 PM
i heard that google panda is some sort of trouble deal to seo work i think it just a rumors

john2
05-27-2014, 09:25 AM
Bounce rate is the percentage of single page sessions. The online users visit a site's first page and they do not go to other pages.

BritneaWilson
10-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Bounce rate is the percentage of users who view only one page of your website and then leave the website.

rockymax945
10-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Bounce Rate is the rate of time spend by the user on single page of a website. You may maintain this by providing some quality and attractive content on your website. If your website have attractive content then user must be read and this help you to improve Bounce rate. Low the bounce rate is best for website SERP.

technokar
10-17-2014, 06:34 AM
Bounce Rate is the rate of time spend by the user on single page of a website. You may maintain this by providing some quality and attractive content on your website. If your website have attractive content then user must be read and this help you to improve Bounce rate. Low the bounce rate is best for website SERP.

Yes friends This is right information.it's very useful for me.
Thanks For the nice post.

technokar
10-17-2014, 06:35 AM

Yes friends This is right information.it's very useful for me.
Thanks For the nice post.

welfrdres
10-20-2014, 04:51 AM
Bounce rate measures waht is the time of your visitors they take to go through your site while reading the content