PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of windows 7 Security virus?

mosifekam
07-12-2013, 10:36 AM
I have the windows 7 security 2012 virus. I can get rid of it by doing system restore, however it always comes back shortly after. I have tried scans with avast, superantispyware, malware bites, and spy bot, I can't get rid of the thing! Please someone give me some insight on how to rid my computer of this. (http://equipmentbds.blogspot.com/)

nancydoll
12-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Run the Microsoft Safety Scanner. The scanner can be used with any kind of antivirus software.

Dam Ponting
12-14-2017, 06:58 AM
Venture 1: enter safe mode. In the recent past you would anything, you have should disengage your pc starting with those internet, Furthermore don't utilize it until you're prepared should clean your p
Step 2: erase Brief files.
Venture 3: download malware scanners.
Step 4: run a examine for Malwarebytes.

davidweb09
01-16-2018, 05:10 AM
I think now a days each operating system have their own Firewall system.

ORLOVA
04-16-2018, 06:51 AM
If you think your PC may have a malware infection, boot your PC into Microsoft’s Safe Mode. In this mode, only the minimum required programs and services are loaded. If any malware is set to load automatically when Windows starts, entering in this mode may prevent it from doing so. This is important because it can make removing the nefarious files easier since they’re not actually running or active.

lishmalinyjames
02-19-2021, 09:31 AM
Step 1: Enter Safe Mode. Hold the Shift key, then restart your computer by opening the Windows menu, clicking the power icon, and clicking Restart.
Step 2: Delete temporary files.
Step 3: Download a Virus Scanner.
Step 4: Run a Virus Scan.