PDA

View Full Version : Need to transfer files to another host

Madagaskar
12-07-2009, 01:13 PM
I decided to transfer my files to another web hosting provider which can provide me with uninterrupted hosting services along with good support ones.
I have found pacifichost.com and their shared hosting plans meet all my needs.

Do they offer free website transfer?
How helpful are they in transferring website files?

How stable are they?

ranu888
01-06-2010, 11:05 AM
CC File Transfer is free web based file transfer software built for people that need to transfer files PC to PC regularly. It helps you share files, photos, music and video with your friends. This file transfer program eliminates the hassles of FTP and limitations of email file transfer especially for transferring large files. The simple interface makes transferring files as easy as dragging and dropping files. It can transfer files over the Internet or LAN/home network even transfer files from Windows to Linux / Mac OS.

President
02-04-2010, 11:37 AM
If you are still looking for suggestion I can tell you that you shouldn't concentrate your attention on one company and you'd better check more web hosting options as the hosting market is so competitive.
Say Marblehost.com is very good host. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors. They are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

holland
02-05-2010, 12:51 PM
You may use services from proaxxs.net to compare and bet the best one for yourself. Plans which they provide are full of useful resources which are so significant for the web masters. Prices are not high and many resources can be get from them.

№Lucky
02-10-2010, 12:50 PM
I have heard much good information related to marblehost.com and assume that this host will be much better choice of hosting provider to transfer all your files to. Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction, so I suggest you to contact them and get all the things cleared.

Dam Ponting
02-14-2018, 05:43 AM
Moving An website on an additional group comprises of the Emulating steps: moving those website's files. Moving. Transferring the files of the new host. You must fare those database content from your of age facilitating account (usually under a SQL file), make another database during your new facilitating organization What's more import those data to it.