PDA

View Full Version : dayana host payment

holland
12-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Do you think if the company - dayana host in our case - offers annual payment - is it a good sign?
Would you trust such a company?

YAg
12-11-2009, 09:49 AM
Why not?
Dayana host offers annual payment only on some of their plans, not all.
You may choose the plan which doesn't demand annual payment, just monthly.
They look o'k for me.

№Lucky
12-18-2009, 08:18 AM
When selecting a company be sure that the provider is trustworthy and will not play disappear with you.
As for dayanahost.com, you can trust this company. I am happy dealing with them. During the time I have been dealing with them, network uptime is perfect and when I had some technical questions, their support was always ready to assist.
Their list of extra software installations is huge.
The pricing for their services is affordable.
So, you can pay annually for their hosting services.

Gerbert
12-24-2009, 09:39 AM
I think you can trust dayanahost company as they are considered to be the most reliable company which delivers quality and cheap hosting services.
Many nice reviews can be read about them on various review web sites.

outfich09
12-29-2009, 05:22 AM
If I offered hosting, I would offer the ability to pay monthly, yearly and custom. Custom would be created for an individuals needs and circumstances, not only the payment plan but the features provided.

sequencehosting
12-30-2009, 06:04 PM
Choosing annual payment can be very risky. I would recommend you look for a host offering monthly payment.

harris777
01-20-2010, 07:21 AM
Dayana Host has always strived to be the best and the most cost efficient at providing the internet community with premium web hosting and outstanding customer care. Dayana Host offers both cheap web hosting (also known as low cost web hosting) and professional web hosting.

vinrar
01-20-2010, 09:52 AM
If you want to succeed in the IT services, dayana host is the right company for that.
Cheap prices, 24 hour support, feature-rich plans - what else can be desired?

holland
03-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Definitly I will sign up for dayanahost company.
Their services are cheap and decent and trustworthy.
Monthly payment and annual are possible from them.
It's up to you to decide which one to bet.