PDA

View Full Version : Hosting from registrar - your opinions

a2one
12-16-2009, 12:03 PM
Would you prefer dealing with company who is accredited domain registrar also for hostng your site, if this is the way to save time and money?

For that reason, and also for 10% coupon code ForumHoliday09 I consider sibername.com to be potential provider and registrar for the deals...

Can you comment this behaviour reasonability?

Thank you.

Crimson
12-28-2009, 12:10 PM
Usually such solutions are not recommended as it is adviced to deal with different companies for hosting and domains, but this is another case, as sibername is the quality company in all their spheres of activity being recommended as a host and domain registrar.

Lycos
01-12-2010, 12:41 PM
I heard sibername.com is experienced company, and after looking up at their site I see no reasons to avoid their hosting offers.

№Lucky
01-14-2010, 07:52 AM
I would better register domain names via domain name registrars than to host my web sites with them.
You'd better choose hosting provider that has quite a good reputation. Say webhostingbuzz.com can be a good option for your as it offers resourceful web hosting solutions and provides uninterrupted hosting and support services.

Crystaliquid
01-18-2010, 01:25 PM
sooooooopooorrrry! Misposted!

Querrido
01-19-2010, 12:43 PM
No doubt, it will be much more reasonable to deal with web hosting provider instead of buying hosting from domain name registrar.
Have a look at marblehost.com as they offer pretty good and affordable web hosting solutions. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

[>q|_^_|p<]
02-03-2010, 03:00 PM
If ther was another company instead of sibername I would definitely say "no" but sibername.com is really professional and versatile provider, so I say "go ahead, this is a good choise"!

YAg
02-11-2010, 09:31 AM
You know I have seen that eurodns has provided not only domain registration services but free hosting ones too: Free 1GB email per domain, Free Domain Transfers, etc.
That's great indeed.

sequencehosting
02-11-2010, 04:13 PM
I would advice against this. Take GoDaddy for example. They have a great reputation for domain names but as far as hosting goes the reviews suggest to stay away.

I'm not saying every domain registrar is bad for hosting but from what I have read and seen it's generally true.

Crystaliquid
02-19-2010, 01:52 PM
Take GoDaddy for example. They have a great reputation for domain names but as far as hosting goes the reviews suggest to stay away.

Sure, but another suggested company sibername has great reviews both as a registrar and as a host, so much depends on the company itself and doesn't meat overall bad tendency.