PDA

View Full Version : Looking for discounts on VPS plans

№Lucky
12-17-2009, 01:49 PM
My business partner is going to use Webhostingbuzz.com VPS hosting services and I decided to help him to carry out as much as possible information about this company and find any discounts on them.

I think that this places can be good for this.

Can you help me? have you ever used them?

Querrido
12-24-2009, 07:35 AM
I think you will make the right decision to choose webhostingbuzz.com as their services are widely represented in the web hosting market.
Use the code 'Save' and get 50% off the price on their VPS hosting plans.

Crimson
12-28-2009, 09:44 AM
There's and alternative possibility of having some bucks saved on hosting. such company as serverpoint.com is offering two months at the price of one and being very professional experienced hosting provider serverpoint is worth of trust.

Foxfire
12-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Webhostingbuzz.com has been a great host for me.
It is very difficult for me to find words to express my feelings about their excellent support – these guys are very friendly and responsive.
They have great polite staff and that is why I was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work they did for me and wanna thank them.

holland
01-08-2010, 09:43 AM
As an alternative I offer you VPS deals from serverpoint.com, vpslink.com and quillhost.com. These companies have provided their services cheaply and qualitatively.
Support is provided for 24 hours.

Lycos
01-12-2010, 11:20 AM
I also think serverpoint.com is better choise, as this company is more experienced and more cost-efficient host for choosing it as a VPS provider.

a2one
01-22-2010, 11:47 AM
Also consider santrex.net, the company has enough good conditions and prices to fit all your needs and rquirements for the site you have.

[>q|_^_|p<]
02-03-2010, 02:39 PM
natcoweb seems to be running a great promotion withing which you can recieve quality VPS hosting service by 75% cheaper than the full price, which also is not high. Go an take a look, they might most likely be interesting for you.

President
02-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Well, I can see that webhostingbuzz.com has quite a good reputation and offers attractive VPS hosting solutions at reasonable rates.
I have noticed that it is green hosting provider and offers neutral carbon hosting solutions.

Do they still offer this discount?

Are there any new discounts on their services?

How good are they for wordpress blog hosting services?

Crystaliquid
02-19-2010, 02:26 PM
natcoweb.com currently has the great discount promo at their VPS of good quiality and specs. All deals are discopunted by 75%. Ends soon, so hurry up if you like it. Full price is not too high, but quality.

Gerbert
02-22-2010, 03:24 PM
You know hostingsource.com has provided VPS deals at 50% cheaper offering a coupon code: 50%Discount.
Their VPS deals cost less and servers are fully-redundant.

Sophiaparker
02-28-2022, 02:10 AM
In my way quickcloudhosting.com, the company has enough Best conditions VPS and low prices&30%discount to fit all your needs and requirements for the site you have.

ryanwuk
02-28-2022, 09:14 AM
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.