Thread: Windows hosting

Default Windows hosting

Wanna make a notion of the market on the best hosting provider optimized for running asp.net applications.
    I have find out that m6.net has quite a good reputation for providing reliable and cheap hosting services.

How good are they for asp.net hosting services?

What other places can you recommend me to explore?

Nothing bad about that host, but I can assure you that nice asp.net hosting services could be got from webintellects.com - I strongly believe that you will be fully satisfied dealing with this decent host.
    It offers attractive Linux and Windows web hosting solutions and is flexible enough to meet all your needs.

You also can have quality and reliable windows hosting at the plans of santrex.net which is an offshore and highly versatile and stable hosting provider, or else, there is excellent windows hosting provided by webhostgiant.com which can be recommended as well.

Default Windows hosting

Windows Hosting provide Instant setup windows linux web hosting india,UK,USA,and Austraila-cheap seo reseller hosting SEO India,linux hosting,website development,Web2.0 designing,cheap domain registration,hosting provider ... Windows Hosting Point provides Managed Web hosting solutions India on Linux and Windows platform ,

All Inclusive Holidays
    holiday deals
    Family Holidays
    holiday hotels
    Link Exchange Blog

It seems to me that webintellects.com will be a perfect choice of web hosting provider for running asp.net applications for you.
    The old adage, "you get what you pay for", seems most appropriate in their case, and I would rather pay that few extra dollars for their reliability and competence than to find my sites down for long periods at a stretch, costing me more money than the few bucks I can save in hosting fees.

ASP.NET hosting to use .... m6.net is quite nice company for that as they've experienced all the technology changes from NT 3.5 to Windows 2000 to Windows 2003.
    Pricing is affordable and support is skillful.

You also can use santrex.net services for your windows hosting as tis company has virtually any platform and hosting type offered for affordable costs.

Default Best domain And Hosting Services

Thank you for sharing.. Also i want to share my experiences with you... About domain name and hosting services.. Its basically the web development process..
    Last edited by twhbadmin; 04-01-2010 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Remove URL