Thread: Centsi (Centurion Systems) - looking for reviews

Default Centsi (Centurion Systems) - looking for reviews

I would like to order Linux web hosting solution for my small web site and have found centsi.com via Google search.
    I know nothing about this company and would like to know if I could trust it.
    How long have they been providing hosting services?

What are your views on this host?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Madagaskar View Post
    I would like to order Linux web hosting solution for my small web site and have found centsi.com via Google search.
    I know nothing about this company and would like to know if I could trust it.

What are your views on this host?

Thanks in advance.
    Hello,

I have no experience with this host but it certainly looks like they self-promote all over the place. You may wish to take a look at webhostingtalk.com for reviews.

Jack
    Sequence Hosting - Why Pay More For Less?
    Professional cPanel Web Hosting From $1/month!
    cPanel - Fantastico - Instant Setup - No Overselling

What I wanted to say about Centsi is that I am fully satisfied with its services. The thing is that I have been using its Jupiter shared hosting plan for about year and a half and one time I had 30 minutes downtime, but skillful support immediately solved this problem and were patiently sorry for inconvenience. They have availability of systems administrators and when I send them a support ticket, they respond very fast. Personally I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service. They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose I will continue to deal with this decent company.

No doubt, Centurion Systems (centsi.com) will be reliable place to order hosting solutions at.
    Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

Oh, it looks like centsi.com will be a good option for me to order hosting solutions at.

Do they offer any discounts or specials?

I have no personal experience, but from what I see at centsi.com and on the sites of reviews the company is making the impression of the stable one. Give a try, they have moneyback guarantee anyway.

Centsi.com is looking good! go ahead!
    It will be a good idea to contact them directly, see how fast they will respond and than ask them any questions you are interested in.
    Their customer support is very helpful as I have heard!

Thanks a lot my friends for providing this useful information on centsi.com..
    I deiced to trust these guys as they look pretty good and the price is sweet and meets my budget..

Will tell you about my experience dealing with them soon..