Thread: Mexican server for VPN service?

Default Mexican server for VPN service?

My current Mexican hosting provider started to get on my nerves, so I need to transfer all my files to another web hosting provider.
    What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx? Are their servers good for VPN? Do they allow to do this?

Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

I should say that they are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat!
    digitalserver.com.mx is reliable Mexican web host. Yeah, their Mexican servers are suitable for offering VPN with real Mexican Ip's.
    Really great service!

I decided to get a dedicated server with digitalserver.com.mx after reading positive reviews, they transfered all my accounts with no problems and the tech support guys have been extremely patient with me. It is reliable Mexican Web host.
    Their servers are ok for VPN solutions, especially for those who need VPN in Mexico. You can trust them.

I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting in Mexico.
    I have the starter package offered by digitalserver.com.mx and must say that there are many useful feature for running any kind of web sites.
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Happy using Digitalserver.com.mx service - they look good and will even transfer my entire joomla codebase and mysql data over no problems at no extra costs.
    I is the best option in Mexico for getting hosting along with real Mexican Ip's. Their customer support works 24/7.

It is a good idea to contact them directly and get all the things cleared just to avoid future misunderstandings.

I have noticed Zeropid.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

From the personal experience with WebIntellects.com I recommend their solutions to everyone! I haven't downtime at all, websites are loading ultra-fast and support staff is available all round the clock. Highly recommend them!
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

If you are looking for reliable hosting provider with high performance you should definitely rely on Exmasters.com. You will be pleased with their affordable prices and professional management.

I have never heard of them. The single most important thing is that your site should be up, running and reliable the vast majority of the time. If that is an issue, it seems as if now is the time to start looking for another hosting company.

Geographic location can be important when you are choosing a hosting provider. Overall, I think that Brazil based hosts work well for Mexico, Central and South America. Check for offers from Maxihost, trustworthy host in Brazil which servers are powerful and stable.