Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time-tested provider

Default Time-tested provider

Hello folks! After some research on hosting providers I have decided to try shared hosting solutions from experienced host which is in business for 8+ years already and have fair plans. I have reviewed many options but ViUX was the best among others. I still hesitate about their stability, any info on this company?

I believe you should have more options to make a proper choice. Take a look at Aspnix.com services. They are experienced hosting provider delivering trustworthy plans with affordable prices and skilled support since 1999.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I believe Rightservers.com will meet your expectations. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.
    Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.

I am 100% believe that 4Goodhosting.com is the time-tested Canadian web host. They have been in hosting industry since 2002 so there is no doubt they are the most trusted host today. Stability is great, servers are solid and support team is helpful.

I can say that Aspnix.com web host is really great. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

There are lots of quality hosts available in the market with such experience and they are offering reliable services for low price

Very often, when people ask me about web hosting, they want to know if I know any cheap but good web host. This particularly applies to those who are just starting their web site and are not willing to sink a lot of money into it.
    Check out hostdepot.com Linux shared hosting deals. No outages for my site in the 9 months I've been with them.
    So far, a very happy customer.

As an alternative option my recommendation is citynetworkhosting.com. You will be pleased dealing with them and receiving high uptime and quality customer care.

I can say that Aspnix.com is the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.
    No slow servers, the website is always online and running fast.
    Happy with them.

I know glowhost.com is reliable host (since 2002). The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours.
    The site will sometimes be down for a few minutes (once in 3 months or so), but that is common.

Overall, I am happy to recommend them.