Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a shared account with a free firewall is needed

Default a shared account with a free firewall is needed

I need to buy a shared account with a free firewall at very modest rate and ifastnet seems to be good enough for that, am I right?

do you need linux or windows plan ?

If you are looking for reliable host you should use services provided by ViUX. You will get stable featured plans and outstanding customer care. Many webmasters are satisfied with them.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

As I know ifastnet.com is worth every cent you pay for their service.
    This company has the Soficulious script installer where you can install in just a single click over 256 scripts instantly! This is is really cool for setting up a new wordpress, Joomla, PHPbb forum or anything very fast and easily, I used the coupon code 'railgun' which discounts 15%.

IMHO, Hostdepot.com will work for you. No slow servers, the website is always online and running fast.
    Happy with them. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that ViUX.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Being in your place, I'd try ifastnet service with no hesitations due to their unmatched hosting service.
    This company is unique in many aspects and they are worth every cent you pay for their IT services.

I have a small personal website, and it hasn't been down a minute since I signed up with Demontech
    Support is good - ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
    features are excellent. and pricing is competitive.

Default Recognization

If you would like reputable coordinator you need to use companies furnished by ViUX. You'll get firm featured programs and also outstanding customer service. Numerous webmasters tend to be delighted by them.

I suggest you to go with services from Kvchosting.com. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.