Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DDoS protected dedicated servers in NL

Default DDoS protected dedicated servers in NL

I wonder if koddos.com is the only decent host which provides quality DDoS protected dedicated servers in NL?
    Are there better deals?

From the personal experience with Zeropid.com I can say this host is best! I haven't downtime at all, websites are loading ultra-fast and support staff is available all round the clock. Highly recommend them!
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Zeropid.com is my preferable option to get server plans. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their affordable pricing and featured stable solutions.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Using koddos.com service, you get solid and quality offshore hsoting service which cost not much.
    Their uptime is high. Support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses!

Koddos is reliable and servers are stable.
    This company is able to satisfy the needs of any offshore-minded webmaster with a tight budget.

I suggest Zeropid.com solutions which are provided by professional support team. Many webmaster are satisfied with their performance and stability.

Using koddos service means you get quality and reliable hosting service with DDoS protection.
    WINTER14 is their 15% off.

You can have better alternatives. Gothrough the marketing section where you can find and choose your suitable choice !

Hello, koddos ensure complete service availability with robust DDoS protected servers. You can see DDoS mitigation in action with real time reporting. thanks

My recommendation is to rely on services from Zeropid.com. This hosting provider is well-known as quality company with high level customer care and stable fast servers.