Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hosting services in US?

Default Hosting services in US?

I have a blog that i need to host preferable in US because of the location of my audience.
    12GBs - Web Space
    110GBs - Traffic
    How is Dailyrazor.com hosting services? any experience dealing with them?
    Will you point me a good host?

I would recommend you shift your searching to the VPS if that is possible.
    As for web hosting company recommendation I can send you to http://hostnun.net/

They just do right services for me and I'm really happy.

Dailyrazor.com is trustworthy US web host. Since 2001 it has been providing reliable hosting services along with helpful 24/7 customer support.
    This decent host is offering 15% discount on all web hosting plans - simply use coupon code: 15PD when placing your order.

I don't have any experience using Dailyrazor. As far as I know Dailyrazor is good hosting. But based your requirements, you can take a look ASPHostPortal.com plan. I also host my site with them. Their supports is promptly.

I suggest you to have more reliable names to make a proper choice. My recommendation is ViUX.com hosting plans. You will get stable cheap plans provided by professional team.

Dailyrazor is a great low-cost provider. They have unbelievably good support.
    Not only is their uptime 99.9% they really have good back end team who are always ready to address my problems.
    Very stable hosting. Very good price.

Can say that ViUX.com web host is perfect. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Go through the marketing sections of various forums. From there you can see various Hosting Companies offers. It will help you to find and select a suitable plan with affordable price !

I've been with these guys for a very long time.
    I have to say the tech support is freaking awesome. Support is fast and effective.
    Dailyrazor.com packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.

If you are looking for reliable host you should use services provided by Aspnix.com. You will get stable featured plans and high level customer care. Many webmasters are satisfied with them.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.