Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hosting for Wordpress Blogs?

In my opinion you should try 4goodhosting or citynetworkhosting. Their service is really very good and price is also reasonable. Think about it.
    2Fun Host
    A Complete Hosting Solution
    Web Hosting Reseller Hosting

I totally support citynetworkhosting.com suggestion. They are offering high performance service, trustworthy customer care and skilled tech staff.

I'd recommend you to look at hosting from hostgarou.com.
    They are fast and trustworthy in delivering hosting service and their uptime is high.
    They offer cPanel with CloudLinux system which improves the overall stability of a shared hosting environment and increases server density by 100%.

It happened so that I signed up for Hostforweb.com in July 2013 and it's been an excellent experience. I enjoy the up close and personal approach of the administrators and the support is always fast and accurate. My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price.

I know cddhosting.com as trustworthy provider. Uptime is 99.99% and tech staff are real professionals. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Obhosting company services can be helpful for those who want to host wordpress blogs with a respectable and stable hosting company.
    There are many scripts on their servers which meet the needs of the webmasters and their prices are not high.

Quote Originally Posted by Madagaskar View Post
    I am looking for wordpress web hosting provider that has helpful customer support.
    I have seen that Hostforweb.com good reputation for providing cheap hosting services.
    But how reliable and good are they for wordpress hosting?
    You can go for any provider for hosting your wordpress blog as wordpress blog has the advantage that it doesn't overloads the server that much.