Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cPanel hosting recommendations?

Default cPanel hosting recommendations?

I need your help to choose good cPanel hosting service. Requirements: 10GBs of space and 120GBs of transfer, cPanel.
    My budget is about $8 per month.
    What are your views on Dailyrazor.com website hosting solutions?
    Are there any good hosts?

So good. I'm happy running my sites with Dailyrazor.com
    I actually enjoy getting their newsletter every month - they're hilarious, in a moderately-amusing way.
    Support is good & fast. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My hosting is very quick.

I suppose you need more reliable names to make a proper choice. I suggest 27hosting.com webhosting solutions which are time-tested and reliable. You will get high stability, useful features and affordable prices.

Well, dailyrazor.com offer really cheap webhosting solutions. They also offer so many useful scripts, free domain, website builder - everything you may need.
    I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!

You can try 4Goodhosting.com. Their package prices and customer support really amazed me, especially since they utilize their powered servers. Given their recent upgrades and expanded offerings I see no reason I would ever go anywhere else! My cpanel hosting is very reliable. I highly recommend these guys!

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

If you are looking for reliable host you should use services provided by ViUX.com. You will get stable featured plans and outstanding customer care. Many webmasters are satisfied with them.

You can rely on dailyrazor.com. The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
    This web host, besides a robust infrastructure, has an exceptional support. They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.

According to my knowledge ViUX.com is offering really quality hosting solutions. This company is reputable enough to satisfy their customers with stable hosting
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Dailyrazor.com is offering nice discounts:
    This host is offering 15% discount on all web hosting plans - simply use coupon code: 15PD when placing your order.
    They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful.
    Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals.