Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need your help. Kindly give me your suggestions

Default I need your help. Kindly give me your suggestions

I like ruby on rails because it is most productive and fastest technique of web development but I want to know about his creator. Do you know about the creator of ruby on rails language?

You may find with the big hosting companies (hostgator ect) they might reply quickly but it will be some untrained Indian guy copying and pasting responses. Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

I was impressed by dailyrazor.com as they offer any feature you may need within their Ruby on rails hosting packages.
    Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
    Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Planethoster.net will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I have one suggestion for you. If you really want any reliable service then have a discussion with TRIJIT. They will provide you good service and will clear your all doubts.
    Shared hosting has always been the first and best choice for beginners

No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend dailyrazor.com web hosting service.
    They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support.

If you are in search of reliable host you can try WebIntellects.com plans. Their service is outstanding, tech staff is skilled and servers are solid.

Dailyrazor.com uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration. The add-ons work a high percentage of the time.
    This is the best solution for your money. I've had nothing but good experiences here.
    I haven't had single problem yet.

I would suggest to rely on cddhosting.com solutions. You will get high performance servers for reasonable prices. You can contact their support anytime and get prompt polite replies.

As an alternative my recommendation is 7Host.com to get quality hosting plans with cheap prices and useful features, skilled team and high stability of servers.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.