Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reliable host for running Joomla project?

Default Reliable host for running Joomla project?

My requirements 10GBs - space, 150GBs - traffic, Linux.
    I have already found dthosting.com and not sure if I can trust them.
    Is it reliable company? Do you know anything about them?
    Any hosts for comparison?

Reliable hosting service is decent and stable from 4Goodhosting. They provide high quality and high performance web hosting service at no further obligation. I am very pleased with their cheap pricing, fast customer support and high uptime.

My recommendation is 27hosting.com hosting provider, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Never heard their name. Please find their customers review first before you decide to sign up with them.

I am more than happy with Dthosting.com. Their support takes forever to get through to during the day but when I get there, each and every time (15 times now, and it keeps a detailed log of this in your admin), they provide extremely detailed and accurate help.
    If you want that personalized service then this is the place.
    keep up the good work!

According to my knowledge 27hosting.com is offering really quality hosting solutions. This company is reputable enough to satisfy their customers with stable hosting.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I can add that dthosting.com is everything a host should be - it's there, it works, it's supported, and is extremely professional.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
    Very very good hosting.

Fantastic host. I have used a couple of others and finally switched to dthosting.com. I run my web sites on their shared account and everything works fine.
    All my support requests are handled under 15 minutes. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.

I can name demontech.net hosting service. This host is well-known among webmasters as quality and trustworthy, just give them a chance.

You can also consider demontech.net web hosting plans as they are ok for running Joomla projects.
    The reliability of their hosting has always been excellent and I have been very impressed with the value adds that the hosting packages come with.